Welcome To aBlackWeb

Girlfriend of 6 months wants to move in what would you do?

What would you do?

• Total voters
Moving in with a person is a big step. Can't fault people who are not ready for it. As for paying her rent, depends on how your pockets are looking and how much the rent is. But I would probably let her stay until she gets back on her feet. Wouldn't charge her rent.

Moving in with a person is a big step. Can't fault people who are not ready for it. As for paying her rent, depends on how your pockets are looking and how much the rent is. But I would probably let her stay until she gets back on her feet. Wouldn't charge her rent.
If it’s a temporary move and she offered to pitch in I don’t see why not

If I actually like her I let her move in but clear guidelines have to be set and understood. Especially the fact it isn't permanent.

If you say no you can't keep dating her tho. Lmao. That would make you a piece of shit.

Depends on the nature of the relationship, but if you ain't ready to take that step, you shouldn't take it. If the other person can't understand that, he/she needs to walk.

What's going on with her that her only option for help is a person she's only been dating for 6 months.

Y'all spent the night plenty of times at that point. It's probably the least awkward option.

Me ad my ex were essentially living together at about 4 months in. Over the next two months I had only been back to my apartment twice and of those only one resulted in me crashing there overnight.

I don't see a problem if y'all feelin' each other at that level.

Back