Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Ghost of Tsushima

What's the word on the new DLC, how is it?

I’ve been on it since Saturday and it’s cool. Decent initial offering of story and survival missions and increasing difficulty changes the mission structure too. Assassin is the best class. Wish they’d reskinned the Mongols a little more. The way they do loot is similar to Destiny to me.

Seems like they’re having some problem with the online shit itself though. Consistently was getting network error blue screen but it never knocked me out a match, just interrupted what the fuck I was doing onscreen and caused me to die a few times. They gotta fix that shit.

I’ve been on it since Saturday and it’s cool. Decent initial offering of story and survival missions and increasing difficulty changes the mission structure too. Assassin is the best class. Wish they’d reskinned the Mongols a little more. The way they do loot is similar to Destiny to me.

Seems like they’re having some problem with the online shit itself though. Consistently was getting network error blue screen but it never knocked me out a match, just interrupted what the fuck I was doing onscreen and caused me to die a few times. They gotta fix that shit.

So it's a multiplayer DLC? not a single player story one?

I'm pretty much at the end now just finishing up miscellaneous shit cause I doubt I play this again though I only played on hard. If I try new game+ and I can't skip the cgi in between no good for me. Act 3 already the "ghost of tushima". Just gonna clear the map than finish main story. Aint even nothing I can really buy anymore cent for some skins.

Fuck with the ghost suit on the strength to get that mode activated but the one with the stagger was probably all around more powerful.

Still got a lot of collection to do but doubt I do it heh.

Also yet to try dlc yet aka multi-player just cause I aint beat it yet. Them legend niggas stay talking lol

Back