Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Feel Gender Roles Are Necessary?

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Do you feel there's a yin and yang to everything and gender roles are necessary?

or do you feel there's no need for them?

Yes. Gender roles are absolutely necessary.

Men and women were created to fulfill differnt aspects and purposes in each others lives based on our inherant qualities as men and women

When you start going against the natural order of things the results are negative

Ex: These feminine fuckboy men out chea and the the "fuck a man" independent woman

Men and women were created to fulfill differnt aspects and purposes in each others lives based on our inherant qualities as men and women

When you start going against the natural order of things the results are negative

Ex: These feminine fuckboy men out chea and the the "fuck a man" independent woman
Everything he just said.

But do ya'll feel it's dangerous to tell women it's ok to be dependent on a man?

They not necessary. only because blanket labels n shit are stupid and confusing.

People should be allowed to do what they please. and I should be able to call that shit hilarious if I want to.

Labels ruin society

Every atom, every cell, every molecule has a role to play so yes, men and women have roles to play in the relationship, but the specific roles each person plays depends on that particular relationship.

The only reason the results are negative cuz they act like it's such a travesty when niggaz crack jokes or got some shit to say....

People are too invested,, sensitive, and entitled...

You should be able to do what you want. just don't force everyone to agree to it

We all have roles to play but people are still adults and should be able to make their own decisions knowing whatever consequences come with that. Women can be independent but, as long as they know the man their with has their genuine interest at heart and they'll trust him enough to take point without feeling weak or stepped on. Vice versa

@ the females, would yall be down to be the bread winners and the man stay home with the kids ,cooks and clean?

Hell yes.

EucIfYY.gif

I believe in gender roles to an extent
BUT
There's problems with it. For example, I'm a woman, I work, I play sports, I like rap songs I prolly shouldn't (as a woman), I can change my own tires, put oil in my own car, I like to roll blunts lol
Traditionally women stay home and care for the husband, household, and children. That's it. Realistically that's ridiculous. Women shouldn't be dependent on a man, but that's exactly what gender roles typically dictate.

Now when it comes to mannerisms and what not, I believe men should be masculine and women and women should be feminine. Those lines shouldn't blur. But that isn't so much a role as it is ones personality/demeanor. I don't know how else to explain this except for example a masculine man can be a florist, and still be a man, but if he acts like a lil bitch, then he's crossing the line. On that note, I don't have a problem with gay people, but I'd be happier if men dated women and women dated men, and only those people brought children into the world and raised them. I'm not for the gay agenda, or the demasculination of the black man.

Some things are innate but most aspects of gender roles are social, not biological. I say do away with them and let people do what works for them.

Why you always gotta be full of shit? lol Name one traditional gender role you would change with ur man

@ the females, would yall be down to be the bread winners and the man stay home with the kids ,cooks and clean?

That a strange thing tho... Once the woman gets pregnant and has to go on leave. Said stay at home dad is gonna have to be the bread winner. When the baby pops out and said stay at home dad would want to get back to the stay at home lifestyle again... dun dun dun but the former bread winner wife wants to continue to be a stay at home mom now

Back