Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gang Gang (We still here!)

@TTBF you have any issues with the live tv function? Im playing around with this joint now and the tv shows and movies seems to be working alright but the LiveTv joint keeps crashing on my Chromecast joint. You have any issues with the livetv?

@TTBF you have any issues with the live tv function? Im playing around with this joint now and the tv shows and movies seems to be working alright but the LiveTv joint keeps crashing on my Chromecast joint. You have any issues with the livetv?

Never had an issue. Are you watching through iptv smarters?

I was using tivimate and other apps before with other iptv services I was trying out but once I started using xtremeiptv with iptv starters app I never looked back. Zero issues.

I was using tivimate and other apps before with other iptv services I was trying out but once I started using xtremeiptv with iptv starters app I never looked back. Zero issues.

Yah ive been playing around with it. im using this joint here.
PXL_20230118_222819813.MP.jpg

Only seems to crash when I hit the bug blue LiveTV joint. I hit a channel on there and it hangs and eventually crashes.

If I hit the green Live with EPG it doesnt crash on me. Pretty good so far tho. Ima give it a few days before I decide to commit longer. Thanks again for the info

also.. check this joint out

Go ahead and get/post your affiliate link. If I decide to pull the trigger on it ill make a new account using your affiliate link so you can get the commission

Yah ive been playing around with it. im using this joint here.
View attachment 1001832

Only seems to crash when I hit the bug blue LiveTV joint. I hit a channel on there and it hangs and eventually crashes.

If I hit the green Live with EPG it doesnt crash on me. Pretty good so far tho. Ima give it a few days before I decide to commit longer. Thanks again for the info

Word. I've honestly never had not even a buffering issue nothing. Maybe tinker with the settings some.

Back