Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gaming News, Announcements, Trailers etc.

I would never finish any of those my attention span would be all over the place
thats the point lol

i just go through phases when i play these. I honestly dont play to beat them as strange as it sounds

thats why i dont mind hoarding games

thats the point lol

i just go through phases when i play these. I honestly dont play to beat them as strange as it sounds

thats why i dont mind hoarding games
This is why rpgs are my favorite kind of games, they keep me focused on getting the best gear possible and something like destiny or WoW constantly adds in content so it never gets old.

This is why rpgs are my favorite kind of games, they keep me focused on getting the best gear possible and something like destiny or WoW constantly adds in content so it never gets old.

i will eventually bore of whatever im playing tho

like im into RTS games pretty hard

I LOVE Xcom2

and i bought Hard West which is a branch off the Xcom tree

i get immense challenges from the AI when playing these games which keeps me from having to play games that solely rely on MP

i will eventually bore of whatever im playing tho

like im into RTS games pretty hard

I LOVE Xcom2

and i bought Hard West which is a branch off the Xcom tree

i get immense challenges from the AI when playing these games which keeps me from having to play games that solely rely on MP
I like to watch a dude on youtube named marbozir play xcom from time to time, from what I've seen the AI in that game shits on the AI in civ

I like to watch a dude on youtube named marbozir play xcom from time to time, from what I've seen the AI in that game shits on the AI in civ

i hated Civ...the AI didnt make it challenging for me at all

i will say that i played on normal, but even normal difficulty on xcom feels more difficult than it should be

i'll record some xcom stuff if you'll watch it

i hated Civ...the AI didnt make it challenging for me at all

i will say that i played on normal, but even normal difficulty on xcom feels more difficult than it should be

i'll record some xcom stuff if you'll watch it
Yeah the AI in civ is so bad that for higher difficulties they just give them boost to tech, culture, and science. Idk why they just don't improve it.

I'm down to watch some vids, lemme know when you post them.

i made a video for Hard West to test out this vid capture software

had it uploaded but the link timed out before i could publish it so i gotta do it again

i'll upload it and see what you think of it

@Joshua 3:16

ended up settling on 6 games for $58

copped

-Bioshock Remastered...this was my FIRST game on the 360 and i dont think i ever beat it, but i read great things about the remaster so why not
-Tropico 5...im a sucker for this franchise
-Just Cause 3...never played any of the previous ones but looks fund
-Shock Tactics...an xcom clone and im a sucker for Turn based Strategy games
-Mafia 3...worth the $10 flier
-Batman Arkam Knight...although this one appears to be the least favorite in the series, i copped it so i could complete the trilogy

Check out the games "Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen" and "Ashes of Creation"

They are some upcoming MMORPG's. Pantheon is kind of a hardcore game similar to the early days of Everquest if you're familiar with that game. By hardcore i mean there is big penalties for dying, running back to get your corpse, and several other things like environment/weather damage. Game looks and sounds dope AF though.

Ashes is just a upcoming MMORPG that looks fucking awesome. I dont know as much about it, but these 2 games are inspiring me to finally work on getting a new PC and getting back into PC gaming.

@Joshua 3:16

ended up settling on 6 games for $58

copped

-Bioshock Remastered...this was my FIRST game on the 360 and i dont think i ever beat it, but i read great things about the remaster so why not
-Tropico 5...im a sucker for this franchise
-Just Cause 3...never played any of the previous ones but looks fund
-Shock Tactics...an xcom clone and im a sucker for Turn based Strategy games
-Mafia 3...worth the $10 flier
-Batman Arkam Knight...although this one appears to be the least favorite in the series, i copped it so i could complete the trilogy
That's a nice haul, goated for bioshock and any tropico game is virtual crack

Check out the games "Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen" and "Ashes of Creation"

They are some upcoming MMORPG's. Pantheon is kind of a hardcore game similar to the early days of Everquest if you're familiar with that game. By hardcore i mean there is big penalties for dying, running back to get your corpse, and several other things like environment/weather damage. Game looks and sounds dope AF though.

Ashes is just a upcoming MMORPG that looks fucking awesome. I dont know as much about it, but these 2 games are inspiring me to finally work on getting a new PC and getting back into PC gaming.
I'ma check these out

Thing with those games is that the story missions are not that long you can knock the story out on a Bethesda game and not even completed 30% of content

Yall ever played a game called Broforce? Throwback hilarity like a mug:clawd2:

Back