Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah it was a straight up betrayal. She could see Joff was a cunt who swung a sword at her lil sis but still was ridin' for her queen dream

She could see that Joff is a cunt because he's a kid too. And an obvious case of dumb brat.

How would you expect from a preteen girl to see through the schemes of a woman who outwitted her own father?

Same here and 100% there's a dip. Brienne's chapters are pretty much all wack. The Martell story is goin' nowhere at all. Stoneheart is weak. Euron is way more interestin' in the books but them Ironborn chapters are so drab jesus.

facts even tho I liked Brienne chapters. Euron in book is way better but it seems like ironborn are an after thought

She could see that Joff is a cunt because he's a kid too. And an obvious case of dumb brat.

How would you expect from a preteen girl to see through the schemes of a woman who outwitted her own father?

Lmao you bein' serious?

If Sansa was any type of person she wouldn't have wanted to marry Joff soon as she met him
Then Joff swung a sword at her lil sister. Then Cersei had her direwolf killed.

Sansa blamed Arya for all of it.

She's a horrible person who deserves everything she gets.

Reactions: GNS
Lmao you bein' serious?

If Sansa was any type of person she wouldn't have wanted to marry Joff soon as she met him
Then Joff swung a sword at her lil sister. Then Cersei had her direwolf killed.

Sansa blamed Arya for all of it.

She's a horrible person who deserves everything she gets.

I'm not saying she's not a horrible kid.

What I am saying is that she's still a kid.

Same here and 100% there's a dip. Brienne's chapters are pretty much all wack. The Martell story is goin' nowhere at all. Stoneheart is weak. Euron is way more interestin' in the books but them Ironborn chapters are so drab jesus.
Got some points here

And for real the main stark character I didn’t like was the mom. Hated Jon for no reason

She was jealous and petty when it comes about Jon because she always assumed that whoever was his natural mother must be attractive AF to drive Ned into cheating and thus breaking character.

The worst part is that she was fully aware about how irrational and toxic her behavior toward Jon was, but couldn't help herself but left her territorial she-wolf bitch side taking the upper ground.

Cat a good wife tho' and that scene where she arrested Tyrion was definitely a highlight of the show and books

Nah she was a salty bitch. Treated jon like shit for something he couldn't control.

and in the end it was deeper than rap, bigger than her. She lived 16-17 years of his life being big mad. At least she died hard tho.

I started rewatching this morning. About to knock season 1 then go to sleep.

@Duwop there is only 1 to ride with. And if you are who you say you are you see it already.

I rode with this character from day one and even tho niggas will try to claim by association I was the only one to hold this single character down from the ic. Don't make these niggas tell you no different when it's over. THEY ARE LIARS.

My top characters
Tyrion
Arya
Jon Snow

Jamie redemption arc is cool, but he still pushed Bran out the window. Still hate Jeoffery.

Tywin is a G. Nothing bad to say about him.

I like Margarie and the old lady Tyrell.

Season 3 Tyrion is the best character by far. I think this is episode 7 or 8.

I feel like Arya and Bran going to be the best in upcoming seasons. I don't know where this shit going with Robb though. Niggaz way too happy with his new bride. I think she a spy, setting him up to get hit at the wedding.

Ok, so my boy told me to try to finish 3 tonight. But get thru 9 at least.

I just smoked a big bowl and I'm bout to watch 9.

Me and my wife think Robb is done..

#1 rule.. Characters always die when they happy. Robb got a bad ass wife and she pregnant. No way this wedding go sweet. His wife gonna stab him ?

Ok, so my boy told me to try to finish 3 tonight. But get thru 9 at least.

I just smoked a big bowl and I'm bout to watch 9.

Me and my wife think Robb is done..

#1 rule.. Characters always die when they happy. Robb got a bad ass wife and she pregnant. No way this wedding go sweet. His wife gonna stab him ?
Dude just told you some shit going down

Back