Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 4/26 (Draft Night 1)

Beating dudes named moose ain't that impressive tho.

The best bout machine was reduced to playing dress up with his BFFs, being bumped into the mid card when Bryan and Punk started showing up, and ended his year by losing to a drunken cowboy.

So I take it you just don't like AEW? Lol Part of this is not even accurate. Omega main evented the whole time Punk and Bryan were there. The drunken cowboy is the most over wrestler in the world right now so not sure the dig.

My point being he racked up titles across the board. Not thay the TNA title is super prestigious but it was a rack up from cross promotions nonetheless. Also it did help out they had their highest ppv buys and TV ratings for TNA in the small window span.

Roman run as much as I love it is just a Goldberg in 99 run. Bodies piled with no high quality in the match. Omega was setting the bar over and over. Now I'm fine with Roman piling up bodies because of his storyline but Omega was putting in real quality work.

It was a rack up but nobody seemed to care about it outside of some diehard Omega fans. I remember when that cross promotion started niggas were saying it was gonna be the biggest thing in wrestling yet not even all of AEWs fan base was fucking w/ those IMPACT! shows whenever Omega was on there. And it aint like they aint have the channel either cause twitch cost FREE.99

Y'all not used to a guy doing the right thing and putting people over, y'all like to see Roman destroying dudes and ending any chance they can bounce back.

It was a rack up but nobody seemed to care about it outside of some diehard Omega fans. I remember when that cross promotion started niggas were saying it was gonna be the biggest thing in wrestling yet not even all of AEWs fan base was fucking w/ those IMPACT! shows whenever Omega was on there. And it aint like they aint have the channel either cause twitch cost FREE.99
Nobody cared? Did you just step put of qrestling for the time being because it def was heavily watched and discussed heavily on every wrestling platform including WWEs own guys.

Talking just to talk man. Lol

Y'all not used to a guy doing the right thing and putting people over, y'all like to see Roman destroying dudes and ending any chance they can bounce back.
Man roman shows ass every single match. What happens after that ain't on him, he ain't the booker. The lack of follow up after cats visit the island of relevancy is an indictment against the E not Roman.

How is 1 loss ruining anybodies chances of bouncing back lmao stop it man

Just remember if we talking about title reigns....Roman is holding the secondary title in WWE. lol Stop it.
He beat the WWE champion 2 years in a row!

Edge, cena, brock, rocky these dudes ain't coming out the woodworks for a secondary title. Now Impact champion? That's some European champion type shit

Kenny had Jungle Boy looking like a serious threat, he did something Roman is unable to do and have a classic with Bryan Danielson. He had Christian turn back the clock and put on a good showing. Wrestler of the year is a no brainer

Back