Welcome To aBlackWeb

Friday Night Smackdown Thread - 5/3

Ummm ok...its been a year. And? Lol! W/n that year he's won his 1st tag team title. Had one of his biggest in-ring debuts on the biggest WWE stage. The crowd reaction he got when he got tagged in, and stepped over the ropes while staring at Woods...that was a WM moment. So what exactly are you expecting from him?

And yeah the team may be running it's course. Which is why you've seen him been on solo a few. Vince ain't lookin to uplift shyt. He's lookin for stand out super stars. And if Omos is gettin this much praise from HOF super stars...plus startin to get opportunities to shine on his own...then it's only a matter of time he gets put in that title contention picture.
Lol HOFers also have praised alot of people who didnt didnt end up going into 2nd gear(they praise his height btw) that means nothing to me if you putting on Khali performances but no need to debate it well.see in 2 yrs where he stands but I bet you it's not on the WWE roster.

Last edited:
By far? Ehhhh Omega would like to raise his hand. AEW World Champion, TNA World Champion, and AAA Champion in one run and had 2-3 match of the year contenders.

I’m making the wrestling awards nominations tonight. Should be interesting for the male wrestler of the year category

Kenny lost to Christian and drew with Bryan.

Roman beat Edge and Bryan at the same damn time. Ghostbuster cosplay if you want to, the chief ain't about no foolishness.

By far? Ehhhh Omega? AEW World Champion, TNA World Champion, and AAA Champion in one run and had 2-3 match of the year contenders and the best wrestling feud of the year with Hangman.

this aint no accomplishment in 2021

you said it yourself, dont nobody fuck wit TNA/IMPACT!

AEW tried to help them out by sending over yalls boy and it didnt really make much of a difference

they kinda fumbled that whole crossover, it was supposed to be a really big deal but from what I was seeing IMPACT! fans wont really feeling the way their championship got hoed out like that

Kenny lost to Christian and drew with Bryan.

Roman beat Edge and Bryan at the same damn time. Ghostbuster cosplay if you want to, the chief ain't about no foolishness.

AEW tried to help them out by sending over yalls boy and it didnt really make much of a difference
My point being he racked up titles across the board. Not thay the TNA title is super prestigious but it was a rack up from cross promotions nonetheless. Also it did help out they had their highest ppv buys and TV ratings for TNA in the small window span.

Roman run as much as I love it is just a Goldberg in 98 run. Bodies piled with no high quality in the match. Omega was setting the bar over and over. Now I'm fine with Roman piling up bodies because of his storyline but Omega was putting in real quality work.

Last edited:

they kinda fumbled that whole crossover, it was supposed to be a really big deal but from what I was seeing IMPACT! fans wont really feeling the way their championship got hoed out like that
The fact he was racking up titles in multiple promotions puts Omega's year far ahead of Roman's, not to mention he was having classics while putting over talent. Even in beating guys he made them look legit while Roman has picked up the burial shovel from Triple H and making his own cemetery wing in the wwe

No point arguing classic matches these folks just going to say "he not that type of wrestler...." lol but truth is Roman hasn't had an amazing match in the past 2 yrs. He has had some good for WWE matches but nothing to put on a list for the year for overall in the industry.

He double pinned Bryan and EDGE tho..

and then put that bitch on a shirt

B1F9XqluwtS._CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71sKOm90Q3L.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_AC_SX522._SX._UX._SY._UY_.png

The fact he was racking up titles in multiple promotions puts Omega's year far ahead of Roman's, not to mention he was having classics while putting over talent. Even in beating guys he made them look legit while Roman has picked up the burial shovel from Triple H and making his own cemetery wing in the wwe
Beating dudes named moose ain't that impressive tho.

The best bout machine was reduced to playing dress up with his BFFs, being bumped into the mid card when Bryan and Punk started showing up, and ended his year by losing to a drunken cowboy.

Back