Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy VII Remake Thread

I was referring to never actually getting a code or anything. You need one right?

Nah.. I preordered(Digital) as well. When everything downloaded.. including the Theme, the Game and the Summon... once in the game I went to the menu under DLC and clicked the summon and it showed up in my inventory so I could equip it

Nah.. I preordered(Digital) as well. When everything downloaded.. including the Theme, the Game and the Summon... once in the game I went to the menu under DLC and clicked the summon and it showed up in my inventory so I could equip it

Aight, I'll give it a try.

Combat system might be GOAT RPG combat system IMO. It's like the perfect combination between old school turn based systems and actions systems. Some of the boss fights get pretty intense. You're pretty much constantly doing something whether it be attacking with your point character, directing another character, or switching point to handle something else. The only downside is that they made it so that the AI plays like an idiot sometimes. I don't know how many times I''ve been fighting for my life only to see Barret standing around doing nothing.

This has to be the blackest RPG ever. Yeah, only Barrett and maybe Rude are prominent black characters, but there are a lot of black NPCs in this game. Everywhere you go, you see black people. I thought I didn't care about shit like that when it came to video games, but I can't lie, for some reason, that made me happy playing this game.

Combat system might be GOAT RPG combat system IMO. It's like the perfect combination between old school turn based systems and actions systems. Some of the boss fights get pretty intense. You're pretty much constantly doing something whether it be attacking with your point character, directing another character, or switching point to handle something else. The only downside is that they made it so that the AI plays like an idiot sometimes. I don't know how many times I''ve been fighting for my life only to see Barret standing around doing nothing.

Look on YouTube and check out some of these materia combinations people come up with. Shit I would just never have thought of. It make even hard mode a breeze.

I seen one where they came up with a way to make Barrett a tank/healer combo that can heal the whole group without using MP or a heal materia

Look on YouTube and check out some of these materia combinations people come up with. Shit I would just never have thought of. It make even hard mode a breeze.

I seen one where they came up with a way to make Barrett a tank/healer combo that can heal the whole group without using MP or a heal materia

On hard mode you also unlock more manuscripts for each character which makes them, they're weapons even stronger.

Beating the Shinra Combat Simulator on hard mode also gets you one of the most powerful pieces of equipment in the whole game. That shit gives you full limit break at the start of each battle and it fills faster in the battle as well.

I just know my stats/equipment better transfer over to the next joint lol

That's basically what my Barret is. You just use Auto-Cure and his Steelskin and Lifesaver abilities do the rest.

Back