Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy VII Remake Thread

Dope gameplay. I can see myself bouncing in between this and the OG until part 2 releases

Gonna run it back in a few days on Hard mode and see of I can't complete all the side missions

Would love to see this story in a manga or anime

Dope gameplay. I can see myself bouncing in between this and the OG until part 2 releases

Gonna run it back in a few days on Hard mode and see of I can't complete all the side missions

Would love to see this story in a manga or anime

You definitely gotta be more strategic on hard mode.

All I know is I better keep all my stats and gear going into part 2

There are really only three parts of the game where there are side quests. Few of them are mandatory, so you can just skip them if you want.

Hopefully for part 2 they do away with chocobo racing and all that repetitive choco breeding

The tedious aspects of breeding yes.
The races... hell the fuck no.

that was one of the main draws to the gold saucer.

The races, the snowboarding, the submarine...they gotta keep all them mini games except for mog house.

And add more shit while they at it.

Play something else if tediousness isnt your thing

Breeding was and still is a dope side quest

Knights of The Round anyone.....

How KOR gonna work in this, tho? They’ll probably make it have to go immediately into special move. Can’t have 12 summoned knights in a battle standing around waiting to be told what to do.

Odin gon be a dope ass summon for the remake tho

No it isn't. Put the nostalgia away, nobody wanna waste hours going around running back and forth on tracks, wasting time stealing nuts and hoping you breed the right color and sex. Miss me with that bullshit.
No nigga YOU dont wanna do all this things

I did, and would do it again

@Inglewood_B I can see how a bunch of summons wouldn't be used this go round

Take out all that breeding shit and have all the Chocobo tiers be rewards for winning races. Either Buy them straight cash or with commendations.

No it isn't. Put the nostalgia away, nobody wanna waste hours going around running back and forth on tracks, wasting time stealing nuts and hoping you breed the right color and sex. Miss me with that bullshit.

You don't need to do any of that shit. You only do the breeding to get a game breaking summon materia. If you don't want to do it, just don't do it.

And KotR would work in this game just like any other summon. You just might have a gang of mofos fighting beside you. It's not like you constantly instruct summons. They mostly act on their own. For your commands, you'd probably instruct groups of the knights to do something instead of individual. For example, one of your commands might be a magic attack, so the knights that used magic attacks would perform that. I do believe they might reduce the number of knights on that come out though. So like Instead of 12, there would be 4 randomly chosen whenever the summon is used.

Take out all that breeding shit and have all the Chocobo tiers be rewards for winning races. Either Buy them straight cash or with commendations.
Interesting scenario

Puts more focus on winning races but I enjoyed the breeding process

So you needed to do it if you wanted the most powerful summon in the game which means you had to do it

Again, KotR is game breaking. There is no reason other than fighting the weapons that you needed it, so no you didn't have to do it. Now if you're a perfectionist and just wanted to have it fine, but then you shouldn't have a problem grinding for it. It's something that literally trivializes 99.9% of the battles in the game. It shouldn't be easy to get.

Interesting scenario

Puts more focus on winning races but I enjoyed the breeding process

you don’t have to do away with breeding completely. IIRC you needed to breed to access the different colors.

I just think all the parts about luring, catching, feeding, the nuts... leave all that shit to the chocobo stable hand. You should just be able to get your tiered chocobos through racing.

It will be cool if you paid Choco Billy/Sam to go get the required stuff like nuts or the right wild chocobo. I'll race them to S rank but that's all I'm willing to do

Last edited:
I been catching a lot of L's on Hard Mode smh

A lot of materia I didn't bother with the first go round I find that I need now

Shit is nuts how ineffective dodges and blocks are

Back