Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Final Fantasy VII Remake Thread

86rv8urd8wt41.jpg

Copping this weekend. Worth getting the digital deluxe or reg is fine?

Copping this weekend. Worth getting the digital deluxe or reg is fine?

I copped the reggie

if you cop the deluxe you get

a Digital Artbook
a Digital Mini-Soundtrack
Cactuar Summon Materia
Carbuncle Summon Materia

I haven't seen a way to get cactuar or carbuncle in the regular game so if that's important to you.. go with the deluxe lol

I copped the reggie

a Digital Artbook
Cactuar Summon Materia
Carbuncle Summon Materia

I haven't seen a way to get cactuar or carbuncle in the regular game so if that's important to you.. go with the deluxe lol
I used to think Carbuncle was a waste in the original, I never used that summon

I copped the reggie

a Digital Artbook
Cactuar Summon Materia
Carbuncle Summon Materia

FUCK man! I didn't know that! I had pre ordered the deluxe but they closed the mall down it was supposed to arrive at so I just got the regular at wal mart and refunded my deluxe. I got it mainly for the art book but I didn't know they threw extra summon materials lol would have loved to see those in action

FUCK man! I didn't know that! I had pre ordered the deluxe but they closed the mall down it was supposed to arrive at so I just got the regular at wal mart and refunded my deluxe. I got it mainly for the art book but I didn't know they threw extra summon materials lol would have loved to see those in action

lol damn

:js4:

Ah on second thought I guess they weren't nearly as cool as ifrit and shiva.

Ff7 classic had tons of summons, there better be just as many in the next 2 installments. Did yall ever get bahamut zero? I got it cuz the game guide gave me the code but in the game I think you either had a certain amount of time to guess the code or you had one chance to guess the code or you missed out on the summon. Shit was badass though.

Think my favorite summon ever was "Eden" in FF8. Maybe knights of the round in ff7.

Ah on second thought I guess they weren't nearly as cool as ifrit and shiva.

Ff7 classic had tons of summons, there better be just as many in the next 2 installments. Did yall ever get bahamut zero? I got it cuz the game guide gave me the code but in the game I think you either had a certain amount of time to guess the code or you had one chance to guess the code or you missed out on the summon. Shit was badass though.

Think my favorite summon ever was "Eden" in FF8. Maybe knights of the round in ff7.

I vaguely remember Bahamut Zero.. but knights of the round was. nothing to fuck with. That might be the longest summon ever lol

Still a decent amount of game left after that.. side quests not so much though.

Yeah I agree they coulda did a better job with the map as far as waypoints and indicators for some of those side quests

Chapter 14 has me disgusted. Just got me out here running around not knowing where the fuck.

Back