Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: Eva Marcille Changes Daughter's Last Name From Father's To Step Father's

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
I'm not acting like it's not possible. It's very possible. But that doesn't seem to be the case here. And I'll ask you that same question:

Do you really think him popping up is just to harass his ex rather than having anything at all to do with trying to see his kid?

Yes or no.
Idk.

But last name or not if he wanna be there he'll be there.

Of course you can...I agree.

But that doesn't change the fact that what she did holds spiteful intentions...He didn't disown his daughter, he hasn't been abusive to her, he loves her...He doesn't fuck with Eva...So Eva goin and erasing his last name is a statement...She pretending it's so the daughter doesn't feel left out of her new family, but that holds just as much weight as if Kev was to say that now that his daughter got a new last name he can't come around...

...It's all about intention...If Kev was dead, if Kev did actually legally disown her and/or he made no effort to come around, if Kev was abusive toward her, hell if Kev said "Hey I think you should make this change for her own good, I'm cool with it"...Bet!...I wouldn't call Eva foul for any of that.
But look...if a nigga was going upside her head (not saying that's what happened I'm just saying in general), how does that make sense to say "well he beat my ass but ima jump through hoops to make sure he can see his kid whenever he wants cuz that's between us"??? Like...that shit dont go together.

And I'm more inclined to believe her side of the story because she actually went the legal route while he just be posting shit on ig that dont mean anything in the grand scheme of things. If you wana see your kid and build a relationship, actually put some effort into it and go to court. Dont just be posting pics for sympathy.

But look...if a nigga was going upside her head (not saying that's what happened I'm just saying in general), how does that make sense to say "well he beat my ass but ima jump through hoops to make sure he can see his kid whenever he wants cuz that's between us"??? Like...that shit dont go together.

And I'm more inclined to believe her side of the story because she actually went the legal route while he just be posting shit on ig that dont mean anything in the grand scheme of things. If you wana see your kid and build a relationship, actually put some effort into it and go to court. Dont just be posting pics for sympathy.

Again, they relationship is toxic and there's no excusing him for physically or mentally abusing her IF he did(because he denies that)...And IF she was getting beat, no, she shouldn't have to go out her way to let him see her...Yes, he should handle visitation in court...Not disagreeing with any of that.

...But none of that makes it okay for her to take his name away from his daughter and replace it with another man's name...As far as we know he still wants to be active in his daughter's life...He not dead, he not absent, he didn't disown her, and the daughter didn't decide this on her own...So this is a spiteful move on Eva's part.

If dude is a dead beat then fuck his last name

Nah duke,
Dead beat, abusive, toxic or whatever. Shorty need to honor that man's name! If it wasnt for the left liberal feminist agenda she'll know her place.

See y'all ain't looking at the bigger picture here. As ever. This just another way to emaculate black men as a whole. For just like bed wenches before her, this broad wants to get in massa's good grace.

Again, they relationship is toxic and there's no excusing him for physically or mentally abusing her IF he did(because he denies that)...And IF she was getting beat, no, she shouldn't have to go out her way to let him see her...Yes, he should handle visitation in court...Not disagreeing with any of that.

...But none of that makes it okay for her to take his name away from his daughter and replace it with another man's name...As far as we know he still wants to be active in his daughter's life...He not dead, he not absent, he didn't disown her, and the daughter didn't decide this on her own...So this is a spiteful move on Eva's part.

Nah if a nigga reacts violently to a parent the other parent has all right to cut ties. If Tina Turner changed her kids names after divorce nobody would’ve been upset

Nah duke,
Dead beat, abusive, toxic or whatever. Shorty need to honor that man's name! If it wasnt for the left liberal feminist agenda she'll know her place.

See y'all ain't looking at the bigger picture here. As ever. This just another way to emaculate black men as a whole. For just like bed wenches before her, this broad wants to get in massa's good grace.

Soul Rattler the liberal version lol

Like y’all know a kid having your name is a privilege. Like if you just a deadbeat you get not thing you did was shoot the club up? Why would your name need to carry on?

Does Ray Carruth son have his last name?

Nah if a nigga reacts violently to a parent the other parent has all right to cut ties. If Tina Turner changed her kids names after divorce nobody would’ve been upset

We have no reason to compare Kevin Mcall to Ike Turner...Y'all speaking in general terms and not looking at the specific situation...

...He denies he beat her, denies he ever "disowned his daughter on instagram", claims he still wants to be in her life and make the effort...They were never married, but she claims his abuse started when she got pregnant...Which would mean you still saw fit at the time to give your daughter the last name of your abusive boyfriend...

...Since then, they been broke up for years, she married now...And she now claims that she wanted to change her daughter's name so she didn't feel left out of the new family she's made with her new husband...It's not like he's still abusing her now or he's being a deadbeat now...She just felt a way and said fuck his feelings...If someone treated you bad before, that's understandable but it's still a foul way to go about things...

You really think if dude was handling his business she would do something as drastic as changing the name tho? Wanting to be involved and actually taking the steps to be involved is 2 diff things. I just seen a stat like a month ago that somethin like 80% of men that fight for custody in court win their case. Instead of poppin up at ya bm house and asking for trouble, have her served some paperwork. Have something on wax that you can tell your daughter you tried at the end of the day. Cuz posting pics with some cute captions ain't cuttin it.

I don't have my dad's last name so maybe my perspective just different cuz I really dont care about it or think about it tbh...but I still have a relationship with my dad and his side of the family despite all that. Name never meant shit to nobody over here so....*shrug*

Having my last name aint no damn privilege. That aint a damn marriage, its a child with his DNA love it or not

You're born into this shit or you're not. Simple

Having my last name aint no damn privilege. That aint a damn marriage, its a child with his DNA love it or not

So as long as DNA is flowing through a child then what does a last name matter so much

We have no reason to compare Kevin Mcall to Ike Turner...Y'all speaking in general terms and not looking at the specific situation...

...He denies he beat her, denies he ever "disowned his daughter on instagram", claims he still wants to be in her life and make the effort...They were never married, but she claims his abuse started when she got pregnant...Which would mean you still saw fit at the time to give your daughter the last name of your abusive boyfriend...

...Since then, they been broke up for years, she married now...And she now claims that she wanted to change her daughter's name so she didn't feel left out of the new family she's made with her new husband...It's not like he's still abusing her now or he's being a deadbeat now...She just felt a way and said fuck his feelings...If someone treated you bad before, that's understandable but it's still a foul way to go about things...

Bruh no woman beater admits to it no abusive dude admits to it. Abusive women

Yea it is because your kids could have her last name but she respected you enough and you did the work for them to carry your name. Like I said if you’re there like a father supposed to be the name wouldn’t need to be changed.

End of the day these English names and customs. I think Latinos include both family sides in their names

Back