Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rue giving that lady her 3 bandz next month

chris-tucker-money-counting-friday-movie.gif

Random guess but I dont think shit is gonna happen directly to Rue if she dont pay what she owe.. prolly gonna get someone close to her fucked up instead.

Top 3 candidates are her sister, Jules or her other homie Elliot.

Hopefully not Ali tho lol.

Random guess but I dont think shit is gonna happen directly to Rue if she dont pay what she owe.. prolly gonna get someone close to her fucked up instead.

Top 3 candidates are her sister, Jules or her other homie Elliot.

Hopefully not Ali tho lol.
I could see it being the new guy. They may have just brought him in to get killed

Almost felt bad for Cal then you remember he's a pedophile. Living in a crib with that type of dad where he has to repress his homosexual urges. Then being stuck with his eventual wife who he doesn't truly love but only cause he got stuck with Nate at 18.

Jules is a sexual person and Rue isn't. Jules needs to communicate her needs like Kat needs to. If anything just be a throuple and have Elliot as the designated peen of the group.

Zendaya got a haircut?

So they are going to continue to do the play that's pretty much the show? I feel like showrunners do stuff like that when they can't think of anything else to do. I'm not a fan of the idea

Did Cassie get an abortion?

I wonder what Carl told his wife about how he got his head fucked up lol

Think Rue would have a breakdown about the cheating and flirting if she wasn't so high?

I didn't understand them getting mad at Rue for drinking when they got the liquor. Was it only for Jules?

Lol I was not expecting the vomit hot tub scene. I figured that was going to be when Cassie blurted out that she's sleeping with Nate

I think it would have been more meaningful if she had imagined her funeral

Lol yea Nate has a screwed up father figure

Zendaya got a haircut?

So they are going to continue to do the play that's pretty much the show? I feel like showrunners do stuff like that when they can't think of anything else to do. I'm not a fan of the idea

Did Cassie get an abortion?

I wonder what Carl told his wife about how he got his head fucked up lol

Think Rue would have a breakdown about the cheating and flirting if she wasn't so high?

I didn't understand them getting mad at Rue for drinking when they got the liquor. Was it only for Jules?

Lol I was not expecting the vomit hot tub scene. I figured that was going to be when Cassie blurted out that she's sleeping with Nate

Cassie got an abortion last season

Also Cal is a repressed homosexual. He probably feels that he was never able to be who he truly was because of his family. That's why he was at that gay bar from before his girl got pregnant. He always had wanted to be with Derrick

Cassie got an abortion last season

Also Cal is a repressed homosexual. He probably feels that he was never able to be who he truly was because of his family. That's why he was at that gay bar from before his girl got pregnant. He always had wanted to be with Derrick
Was it confirmed that she got the abortion? A lot of times movies/shows will have them at the clinic only to change their mind. I don't remember it from last season

Cal also had sex with an underage trans. And filmed it

Is rue dead? The preview for next week got me in shambles lol.

Just when you think Cassie has reached her all-time low, she outdoes herself.

I had anxiety with Cal's drunk driving lol. I was waiting for him to call out Nate for liking Jules seeing as he found out on the previous episode

I felt like that scene was good as it was.. especially cutting from her huggin her father, the singing dude(Labrinth) in the church then a hard cut to her from outside of the house seeing her shuffling like a fuckin zombie by herself.

That shit was sad smh.

lmao at Nates pops saying fuck yall im outa here and calling the son out about his search history

Back