Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drama in Bristol: Is Rachel Nichols racist?

I'ma give you a nugget. EVERYTHING is on twitter lol.

You can just watch the clip instead of having to sit through the broadcast trying to see if they're gonna touch on a subject.

There is no reason to watch ESPN outside of live sports. When they got away from the lil original programming they had when we were all in college, that's when they went all in with the fuck shit.

How many morning shows do you really need?
Lol facts most of those shows are opinion shows ....idgaf anyone’s opinion on anything .

Lol facts most of those shows are opinion shows ....idgaf anyone’s opinion on anything .

Look no further than Skip & Shannon.

Never have I seen a person so obsessed wit LeBron than that muthafucca Skip. They can be talkin about any other sport outside the NBA. All of the sudden...that muthafucca manages to bring up LeBron.

Look no further than Skip & Shannon.

Never have I seen a person so obsessed wit LeBron than that muthafucca Skip. They can be talkin about any other sport outside the NBA. All of the sudden...that muthafucca manages to bring up LeBron.
The same shit Trump did w Obama

I'ma give you a nugget. EVERYTHING is on twitter lol.

You can just watch the clip instead of having to sit through the broadcast trying to see if they're gonna touch on a subject.

There is no reason to watch ESPN outside of live sports. When they got away from the lil original programming they had when we were all in college, that's when they went all in with the fuck shit.

How many morning shows do you really need?

I don’t have Twitter anymore. I watch the 11pm sportscenter usually and sometimes nfl live and the jump (ABWs favorite basketball show!) but other than that, it’s just the sports on ESPN for the most part

You know who had a heisman vote? Gonzalo LeBatard. You know who that is? Dan LeBatards father. Yea that guy who had a show on ESPN called highly questionable who would say random shit and still hates lebron after he left the Heat way back in 2014. Not trying to discredit Maria but she’s good at her job not some generational talent someone said she was. Anyone can get a heisman vote it seems lol
I remember pop lebatard having a Heisman vote and not bomani. Still doesn't change my opinion that she's put in work covering both sports and is a former athlete with a degree. How many black women have votes in 2 different sports?

Bruh

Forgive me if I'm getting u mixed up w someone else.

But aren't you the same one posting a thousand pics of buttholes. Stuff going into and out of random buttholes.

Talkin bout "value of a poster."

Miss me w that bullshit my g

Lmaoooo. Pulled his card quick

Back