Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake's "Friendship" With "Eleven" From Stranger Things

Sounds like y'all want him to b fucking her or attempting to her fuck so bad. Like y'all see shit others do or because they're hollywood and nobody there is human they're all freaks.

Man this lil girl got parents I'm sure. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Looking forward to stranger things season 3 tho

Sounds like y'all want him to b fucking her or attempting to her fuck so bad. Like y'all see shit others do or because they're hollywood and nobody there is human they're all freaks.

Anything if it means a L for drake.

Let's not act like parents won't sell there kids out for money and fame, especially in Hollywood. Look at Disney child stars.

If this were 08 Drake, I wouldn't think anything of it. But this Drake is too much connected with the Elites.

Guilty until proven innocent. Just can't seem to find a justifiable reason for his actions outside of Grooming this young lady.

I have a 14 year old and I can assure you that I would have been at this niggas neck after trying to trade numbers.

Drake is arguably one of the biggest names in entertainment right now. All his moves are very calculated. If it was meant to be hidden, it would have been. The fact that this is confusing to people is kind of the point. You gotta ask yourself like why did this even come out? . But for that interviewer to ask that specific question at the Emmy Awards, where there will be MILLIONS of people watching, wasnt done for no reason.

It wasnt just to highlight their "friendship". And honestly who know what the truth is. Hollywood is a sick place tho and it wouldnt shock me if there is something innapproptiate going on between the two. But lets assume there isnt. Why....would a 30+ year old man be keeping in contact with a girl that young? And it be reported....during the Emmys? Oh and in the same timeframe of him being accused of "grooming" Jimmy Jams daughter until she was 18....

This is covert desensitization. Get used to seeing/hearing uncomfortable stories about seemingly "inappropriate" situations between adults and children. And before anyone goes off the rails about how nothing has come out about sexual contact between the two, i understand that. But the purpose of this and other similar stories is to have people becom familiar with this being a "thing" to soften the blow when if really starts to really get nasty.

Protect ya children/grandchildren cuz these miggas dgaf no more.
Basically this is then trying to tell us this shit is normal and perfectly ok

when they have that’s much money and power, yeah, they’re no longer a normal human

So drake has a line In I think nice for what where he says " high school pic you was even nice then"..... Let someone close to Hollywood have said that shit. Boy you niggas would have been jumping at these clues to call someone a Pedro but no know cause it's drake..."..................

So drake has a line In I think nice for what where he says " high school pic you was even nice then"..... Let someone close to Hollywood have said that shit. Boy you niggas would have been jumping at these clues to call someone a Pedro but no know cause it's drake..."..................

:hahaha:

Idk if intentional but ima start usin that

You never seen ya girl high school pics and said "yeah you looked good even back then." Ol' rap genius ass niggas. Foh.

Back