Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake's "Friendship" With "Eleven" From Stranger Things

Maybe he misses coaching her.
Maybe he misses teaching her.

I’m a 31 year old teacher and I miss my students. Oh but that’s different huh?

Man, I’m not reading all of this.
The question still remains, what the FUCK does a 14 year old child have in common with a grown ass 31 year old man? What? I bet half the mfs trying to defend it don’t even have children and if they do, it’s not a girl.

You texting them that shit tho??

I ain't tryna hear about my son teacher texting him she misses him....

Not in a world where this shit goes down

Screenshot_20180926-222900~2.png

One thing I would argue with MJ is that dude didn't live his childhood till he was an adult. Dude might have had some kind of regression in his head. Hence all that pet monkey and theme park shit. But that's just my opinion.

But this shit here, I'm a rock with everything Black Samson said. Drake been hanging round them elites and thinking he can pull the same shit I bet. Late 2018 is showing they ain't playing with y'all niggas fucking with they women. Then dude fucking with a kid, niggas out here being bold with it.

Now bcuz my son was a behavior case, I have had teachers text me asking how he was doing with his new teachers, and happy to hear he was doing well...

But you gotta be careful with people's kids

You texting them that shit tho??

I ain't tryna hear about my son teacher texting him she misses him....

Not in a world where this shit goes down

View attachment 74219
I’m against the texting. If her mama allowing the shit tho, that’s on her mama. I doubt Drake on some shit like that and it’s not a good look at all but I can see where he’s coming from as a role model to a child.

You got niggas out here in the Big Brother program mentoring kids and they are texting the kids and hanging with the kids. Where’s the outrage?

Would you tell them that in a text message?

Mind you her mom introduced them and the child has already expressed feeling pressured by feeling as if she has to support her family.

That and you took an oath... So yeah HUGE difference

I’m against the texting. If her mama allowing the shit tho, that’s on her mama. I doubt Drake on some shit like that and it’s not a good look at all but I can see where he’s coming from as a role model to a child.

You got niggas out here in the Big Brother program mentoring kids and they are texting the kids and hanging with the kids. Where’s the outrage?
This ain't a big brother mentoring program though.

This is Hollywood. Show business.

An industry infamous for inappropriate activity between older men and younger women..... Also at a time where sexual predators are being outted in the same industry quite frequently...Some shit just ain't cool.

Would you tell them that in a text message?

Mind you her mom introduced them and the child has already expressed feeling pressured by feeling as if she has to support her family.

That and you took an oath... So yeah HUGE difference

Never in the history of my existence in Nigga-dom have I ever heard of a grown black man doing this type of thing with a 14 year old white girl.

seriously. Seriously. SERIOUSLY. Y'all wanna be optimistic, open minded, not judge? Alright. But you know what...

maxresdefault.jpg

This ain't a big brother mentoring program though.

This is Hollywood. Show business.

An industry infamous for inappropriate activity between older men and younger women..... Also at a time where sexual predators are being outted in the same industry quite frequently...Some shit just ain't cool.

I’m not defending him at all but what I’m getting at is teachers doing the shit, little boys being touched in Boy Scouts, and I wouldn’t be shocked if the shit is happening in the Big Brother program.

One ain’t better than the other.

No grown person should be texting a young child unless they are related, imo. However, I (as a role model) can see where he is coming from if it’s innocent.

Plus isn't there like mad monitoring and checks and balances in those programs so that inappropriate relationships don't develop??
Nigga please. TEACHERS are fucking kids. You think Boy Scouts and Big Brother getting monitored better than teachers?!

Back