Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Umar gets exposed ........ again

The thing I hate about Umar is that he don't really be wrong in a lot of the shit he says.

It's unfortunate he's a grifter. That aside, if he was half as good at building bridges with successful and powerful black people and guiding them in a way that would help the black community as he is at pointing fingers and ranting, he might have actually been a legit good leader for the community.

The thing I hate about Umar is that he don't really be wrong in a lot of the shit he says.

It's unfortunate he's a grifter. That aside, if he was half as good at building bridges with successful and powerful black people and guiding them in a way that would help the black community as he is at pointing fingers and ranting, he might have actually been a legit good leader for the community.
If.. ifs were bricks you could build a school

...and as for a leader...👎🏾

Absolute statements like this are always stupid. There most certainly are self hating niggas out their that pursue women outside of their race specifically because of low racial self esteem.

There are also black men who swing and miss time after time going after black women and wind up with women from other races because those women pursued them. I ain't about to tell any man that he should continue being rejected by black women out of some misguided sense of racial solidarity if he's got other options.

I’d just like to get to the problems at hand instead of all this superficial bullshit.

Back