Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does someone's past matter?

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Could you be in a relationship with someone that your friend slept with?

Men:
Let's say your friend gets with a chick who was ran through quite often. Would you tell him or let him be?

Women:
Let's say your friend gets with a man who was fucking every bitch in sight. Would you tell her or let her be?

I've told one of my boys that his new girl been ran through in the past, won't do it again. He ran back and told her then she started hating me and he pretty much cut me off after it lol

ppl shld be able to make informed choices. if I believe my friend didn't know her man has a history of cheating, I wld tell her.
Could you be in a relationship with someone that your friend slept with?
I'm not a dutty heathen so I wld not fuck behind a friend, no.

Reactions: GNS
Matters to an extent. Some things you probably wont be happy with, but i wouldnt consider it a deal breaker unless it was really bad or super recent.

If a woman was involved with a friend of mine then I wouldn't get involve with her no matter how long it's been since they was together.

If it's something that could get my friend hurt physically I'll tell him or or her.

I could and have been in relationships that my friend had smashed first.

I'd tell my friend if I knew his s/o was getting passed around crazy, I don't care how long ago it was.

No, I couldn't do it. Even if I know a patna a mines just hollered at the chick and the situation didn't go into a relationship. I'll still stay away, just too many women around to be back-dooring.

9 outta 10 times my patnas, they'll know her history before they get with a chick....questions like "have you ever had a train ran on you before" "who have you slept with that runs in my circle" "Do you wanna tell me something that I don't know about you, here's your chance, please include sexual acts" "How many one-night stands you've had" "You wanna ever in life sleep wit a chick" Shit like that would be asked in the getting to know stage. But in an event if my patna doesn't know, I'll tell him if I know what I'm telling him about his chick is true. I was his friend before she would be his gf or wifey.

Gotta vet your partner, if you don't, then that's your fault when you find out that she's done this, that, and the 3rd.

You setup questions like that so you won't be surprised if some fuckery was to come your way.

Trust, whenever I do get marry, I'd be able to tell you if my wife is able to produce twins/triplets/or quadruplets and their names she wants them to be

Gotta vet your partner good.

No, I couldn't do it. Even if I know a patna a mines just hollered at the chick and the situation didn't go into a relationship. I'll still stay away, just too many women around to be back-dooring.

9 outta 10 times my patnas, they'll know her history before they get with a chick....questions like "have you ever had a train ran on you before" "who have you slept with that runs in my circle" "Do you wanna tell me something that I don't know about you, here's your chance, please include sexual acts" "How many one-night stands you've had" "You wanna ever in life sleep wit a chick" Shit like that would be asked in the getting to know stage. But in an event if my patna doesn't know, I'll tell him if I know what I'm telling him about his chick is true. I was his friend before she would be his gf or wifey.

Gotta vet your partner, if you don't, then that's your fault when you find out that she's done this, that, and the 3rd.

You setup questions like that so you won't be surprised if some fuckery was to come your way.

Trust, whenever I do get marry, I'd be able to tell you if my wife is able to produce twins/triplets/or quadruplets and their names she wants them to be

I agree with the spirit of this but lol if u think good liars aren't out there.

you'll ask ALL of this, but wont ask if she is disease free or bring up the discussion about the BOTH of you getting tested before ya'll jump into bed with one another?

you'll ask ALL of this, but wont ask if she is disease free or bring up the discussion about the BOTH of you getting tested before ya'll jump into bed with one another?

Dude I've expressed numerous times on here, you can pull up the receipts on here or the IC where I've said that question is always asked when I'm speaking with a chick.

1st conversation if I'm feeling the vibe, but if not, it will definitely get asked in the second convo with no shame

why are they mutually exclusive?

b/c it reads as if he cares more about how many dicks she's had vs when the last time she was tested

after today, i dont want to assume anything with anyone here no more

if he doesnt specifically say he would ask that, i dont wanna assume he would just because he asking her if she's had a train ran on her

Dude I've expressed numerous times on here, you can pull up the receipts on here or the IC where I've said that question is always asked when I'm speaking with a chick.

1st conversation if I'm feeling the vibe, but if not, it will definitely get asked in the second convo with no shame

so you asking a chick within the FIRST conversation how many people she fucked?

do i have that right?

Back