Welcome To aBlackWeb

Disney Executive Producer says there is a "not so secret gay agenda"

Lol a Christian school tho do they even learn science
I said religious bent. Depends on the school, some teach science according to the 7 day theory of the Bible, which in their teachings means the Earth is only thousands of years old. I'd have to weigh heavily my concerns with that kind of indoctrination vs the risk of overexposing my child to the realities of the world in an environment that I have limited to no control over.

Lol a Christian school tho do they even learn science

Lol Christian schools teach science. Not all of them are on some nutjob shit. I went to Catholic school from Prek through the end of 10th grade and learned all the same shit my friends who went to public school did. I know not all religious based schools do that but mine did and though I mostly disliked the experience of Catholic school I can't pretend as if I didn't luck up and go to one that had somewhat slightly more progressive ideas in some areas even though they were 100% ass backwards in others.

For instance you could get a detention if you were seen hugging a member of the opposite sex. Meaning you could get in trouble for simple greeting your friend with a hug if someone saw you.

I'm talking to Freeman in the school shooting thread about how we need to control our local politcs. I'd like the amend that, we just need all our own shit. Our own schools to teach our kids our values, our own hospitals to protect our women's bodies, our own police to protect all our bodies.

Part Black Wallstreet / Part Panthers 10 Point Program.

Why y’all stay mentioning population control when the existence of gay people has not ever impacted population growth? Never heard of people dying out because of lbgqt

Population control has been a concern for a long time, just like climate change.
I don't think it's that people will die out simply because of gays.
The problem is that gay sex is being suspiciously pushed, especially in black culture.

I'd genuinely like to see an article stating that gay people do not impact population growth.
Haven't seen a study around that yet.

Population control has been a concern for a long time, just like climate change.
I don't think it's that people will die out simply because of gays.
The problem is that gay sex is being suspiciously pushed, especially in black culture.

I'd genuinely like to see an article stating that gay people do not impact population growth.
Haven't seen a study around that yet.

Well the thing is majority of people aren’t gay and gay people can still reproduce plenty lesbians with kids out here

And yet very few raise any concerns about that...so until that same fear tactic is shouted out next time some little girl wants to pretend to be Cinderella yall are a bunch of hypocrites.

I'm not sure how making girls want to be princesses is the same as slipping unnecessary gay innuendo into shows. On top of that, more recent Disney princess movies have changed the paradigm and introduced more assertive and self reliant female characters. Frozen was basically the biggest princess movie ever, and they pretty obviously subverted the damsel in distress/prince to the rescue tropes by making Kristoff essentially useless in the end. So it's not even like they are committed to reinforcing negative female stereotypes anymore.

Anyway, when I first saw this, I thought they were just talking about adding LBGTQ representation to shows, which people just need to learn to deal with because everybody deserves to be represented in the media they support. However, by the sounds of it, it seems like it's a little deeper than that.

Lol at these dumb ass new knee-gros willfully allowing white folks to make them the global face of sexual deviance and perversion. Cacs have been practicing homosexuality and child molestation for thousands of years while the overwhelming masses of our people stood against it. But these new aged colored folks will do anything to be accepted by this sick, twisted, demented society even perverting their own children and actively participating in the absolute worst aspects of cac culture. These 21st century coons and all of their spineless, perverted, happy go lucky apologists are a fucking disgrace.

Lol at these dumb ass new knee-gros willfully allowing white folks to make them the global face of sexual deviance and perversion. Cacs have been practicing homosexuality and child molestation for thousands of years while the overwhelming masses of our people stood against it. But these new aged colored folks will do anything to be accepted by this sick, twisted, demented society even perverting their own children and actively participating in the absolute worst aspects of cac culture. These 21st century coons and all of their spineless, perverted, happy go lucky apologists are a fucking disgrace.

Nigga stfu if black people were the first humans somebody was definitely gay before white people even existed. Everything else you saying is some light Hotep bullshit. Lol you just exist on abw to be disgusted by gays. Just like the conservative cracker. Retard

@Disanthrope?

Nigga stfu if black people were the first humans somebody was definitely gay before white people even existed. Everything else you saying is some light Hotep bullshit. Lol you just exist on abw to be disgusted by gays. Just like the conservative cracker. Retard
Lol at you clown ass perverted homo apologists. Africans were the first people on this planet but Europeans were the first to openly embrace homosexual societies. Only a cac acceptance seeking idiot like you would dispute these facts. Unlike you buck broken faggot loving go along to get along new knee-gros some of us still understand the value of our manhood and have too much self respect to give it away let alone allow a caveman to pervert our children.

Good luck on that getting whitey to finally accept you bullshit. Maybe if you bend over for him and let him have his way with your children just one more time maybe just maybe he'll treat you a little bit better tomorrow than he did today. Smmfgdh. You and your kind are a disgrace to our people.

Lol at you clown ass perverted homo apologists. Africans were the first people on this planet but Europeans were the first to openly embrace homosexual societies. Only a cac acceptance seeking idiot like you would dispute these facts. Unlike you buck broken faggot loving go along to get along new knee-gros some of us still understand the value of our manhood and have too much self respect to give it away let alone allow a caveman to pervert our children.

Good luck on that getting whitey to finally accept you bullshit. Maybe if you bend over for him and let him have his way with your children just one more time maybe just maybe he'll treat you a little bit better tomorrow than he did today. Smmfgdh. You and your kind are a disgrace to our people.

You got a real graphic sexual assault fantasy that you need to check. There are gay black people who do not like white people. You as the bitch you are would rather call them names then to actually be pro black and unified. That’s why y’all niggas ain’t really serious about black people. Just wanna use cute words in the internet

i looked over my post and can’t figure out what you’re referring to.

men cannot get pregnant.

even you bringing up gay men doesn’t change that fact…not even gay men can be pregnant

Hate that I know this, but.......biologically.........the "person" in that picture is not really a man.

"They" (I'm assuming that's the proper pronoun) are a transgender man.

Which is basically a biological woman who identifies as a man.

They've had hormonal/testosterone treatment to make themselves look more like a man.

However, since society wants us to disregard the person's biology, we're supposed to view them as just as much of a man as a biological man.

smh.

I'm talking to Freeman in the school shooting thread about how we need to control our local politcs. I'd like the amend that, we just need all our own shit. Our own schools to teach our kids our values, our own hospitals to protect our women's bodies, our own police to protect all our bodies.

Part Black Wallstreet / Part Panthers 10 Point Program.

Problem with the bolded is........when we had those things...........they were destroyed and/or taken away from us.

Last edited:
Back