Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Did/Do you have a teacher you wanted to smash?

Did you have a teacher you wanted to fukk?

• Total voters
Man hell yea

thick ass white lady named mrs love, she was italian

i had her in 8th grade, she was more like a friend than a teacher with our class. i remember her husband cheatd on her n she broke down crying to us about it one day so we didnt do no work that whole day just sat and talked about life and her situation, saw pictures of her kids n all that . I remember whenever we didnt pay attention or if we' be talking while she was reading to us she'd come sit on our lap. That shit was wild

she was cool as hell tho at the end of we had a big ass party n we had her perculating and crip walking.

lmao this unprofessional as hell

C23DB033-525A-42EA-9D51-C2160D66FA85.gif

Yes. Naturally. My 9th grade Global History teacher Ms. Williams-Matthews. Dark skin, phat booty and love to strut it when she walked around the classroom. She knew what the fuck she was doing lol. Had to be in her 30s at the time and niggaz used to tell me stories about smashing chicks in they 30s while you still a teenager. Too bad i never knew what that was like lol But man I would've love to fuck the shit out of her...smh

“English class”

hey did one of your classmates talk kinda weird?

At least one kid had a helmet and constantly had apple juice and graham crackers on deck.

was your lunch period at a different time than the other kids? Did y’all ever eat in the classroom?

It’s hitting you now huh?

View attachment 265732

Why are ya'll doing this...

laughing-computer.gif

Several.

If I could go back in time. Pfft. Give me 20 minutes with my grade 10 civic studies teacher.

Grade 9 French teacher and her sister would have got the breaks smashed off em. I think I told the story about how my boy found her nudes on worldsex.com back in the day and these 2 twin brothers he showed them to printed mad copies of that shit, handed them out and sent the school into calamity. Someone printed out a poster sized image in computer class lmaooooo. Mans turned that junior high upside down. Thank god I knew to throw that shit in the garbage. She wanted to pin it on me so bad for some reason.

Great memories.

Back