Welcome To aBlackWeb

In my view the first half of season 3 was dope and then the second half just drove off a cliff.

I agree with the purgatory scene not being needed. That could have been done very differently. Also Red Hood fell off towards the end, it got stupid.

Hawk wasn't that interesting to me but if they had to kill him off so he can do another show, kudos to him and get your money brother. I dont think that was Nightwing's kid, it was just a vision.

I got no issues with Gar but I like that his powers are evolving. Donna is bad I welcome her fine ass back.

The situation with Starfire and Blackfire was wild sheesh. I wouldn't give that shit back if I was Blackfire, that's fuckin crazy. She lived her whole life as the black sheep and I dayum sure wouldn't go back to them niggas on her planet.

I didn't like how it ended or with Scarecrow getting all that shit. Also what I found stupid was why not get Connor to find Jason/Red Hood the entire time and save themselves the time and lives lost ? Smmfh

I guess we're getting the Riddler next season and I got hints they're gonna kill off Jason Todd. Truth be told I always found his character to be whiney af and low-key annoying. Even more so towards the end of the season. If Riddler comes on they need to do the character proper, I like how they avoided Joker tho, Riddler you can take risks with, Joker is too tough because the bar has been set so high than even a good job of the role will be criticized harshly if it isn't excellent.
I think the Red Hood story failed because of how young he was. He did seem more like a whiny teenage brat than anything else. But is Jason Todd going to stay dead? After this season I'll always have doubts on whether a character is actually dead now

I actually thought the guy who did Joker in the Gotham show did well but I agree there's too many in recently. They can use one of the numerous other villains

russell-westbrook-yawn.gif

Nice trailer. But this season 4 and they keep botching each story line.

Imma watch cuz I'm a fan. But imma be highly critical. Cuz this one of my favorite comic characters and his team... And for lack of better words.. They've yet to do him justice

I just haven't got to it yet but I plan to. Either that or I'll end up waiting until the end to binge. I think I did that last season

Back