Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm on season 2 now. That S1/S2 finale was a letdown like a MF.
All that build up about Rachel's dad and as soon as he stepped outside he was defeated. :smh:

Then to make Mf wait til season 2 for that weak ass finale was extra.. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Besides that S1 was dope

How they offed Wondergirl is still some bullshit
#1 horrible death. Rushed and made no sense for the story or how it happened. No way she died from that. And literally no reasoning

#2 Jason Todd should have been the Titan to die, especially considering they doing red hood

#3 that Connor krypto story was lazy as fuck at the end too

The season 2 ending was straight azzz. But this new season looks promising. All in

I know I’m hella late but I’m half way through season 2 and this show is solid. I hated the way they did Trigon in the 1st season though.

Starting this over from the first episode. I don't remember where I left off and I vaguely remember what I saw.

Still confused why Swamp Thing hasn't made it to HBO max yet but anyway. Gonna try knock this out before season 3 starts

The first season rewatch is tough because it took so long to get the team together, and you know the finale is building up a let down.

The second season is a much more fun watch cuz the action and fights are everything.

I'm still stuck between slade destroying Donna, and Conner & Krypto wrecking the Luthor house..... Again weak finale..... But funner season.

I'm excited for the Red hood scenes..... But I feel like they dropped the ball by not having Slade killing Jason Todd last season..

They forcing themselves to rush in red hood.... They're going to introduce a joker, have him kill Todd, then in the same season bring him back at red hood.....

They could have easily had him die in season 2, that way when red hood pops up in season 3.... At least some time has passed for it to make sense.......

I'm just apprehensive about how they gonna make this work....I feel like they doing too much when they had the perfect opportunity

Back