Welcome To aBlackWeb

Were Hawk and Dove ever official members of the Teen Titans or would they just work together from time to time?

It's one episode left in the season right? I wonder how they're gonna tie up all these story lines. Looking forward to the finale

They gonna leave mad storylines open to gain viewership for the next season. But I'm hooked.

If the last two are the best two, I have no issues placing this show over everything

i loved last weeks episode...

this one is just really slow, but a lot is being revealed....

hopefully we can get some action in the last 10 minutes

yea, if they do anything next season, more action and less drama...

if the now defunct netflix/marvel universe has anything over this series is that they had beautiful action and fight choreography highlight almost every episode....

not so much on titans....they had a whole lotta story to tell.....and the story is good, but it could use more action...

that's a good problem to have imo, cuz you know they getting a second season, and if the budget is bigger, it's an easy to fix problem.....

before seeing the finale....i can say its prolly still behind DD and LC... but i think it's better than the rest of those shows

yea, if they do anything next season, more action and less drama...

if the now defunct netflix/marvel universe has anything over this series is that they had beautiful action and fight choreography highlight almost every episode....

not so much on titans....they had a whole lotta story to tell.....and the story is good, but it could use more action...

that's a good problem to have imo, cuz you know they getting a second season, and if the budget is bigger, it's an easy to fix problem.....

before seeing the finale....i can say its prolly still behind DD and LC... but i think it's better than the rest of those shows

I can't put it over Punisher

I can't put it over Punisher
punisher got really grueling and repetitive, and i often didn't care about the plot, i just wanted to see the action....

titans has a plot i care about, i wanna see what trigun gonna do, wanna see more of starfires past, i wanna see dick become nightwing, i wanna see Donna really cut loose, i wanna see beast boy change to more animals and get a better control of his powers....i wanna see how they bring in cyborg

there's sooooo much more about titans i wanna see.. all i want from punisher is for him to fuck people up..

DD had great emotional build up and anticipation to all it's conflicts....Punisher didn't do that for me

and Luke cage was just cool as shit....

the bad guys were cool,

the dialogue was cool

the acton was great..

it was a fun show to watch.....

but Titans has a better story, they just dwell on it a little too much, so i mean it's kinda neck n neck with luke cage depending on the finale....

but defintely above the rest...

for me right now it's

DD
Titans/Luke Cage
Punisher
JJ
IF
Defenders

thing is i'm not checking for doom patrol, so my expectations are low...

but if they do swamp thing, my expectations are super high

Trailer for the season finale looks crazy! Didn't show much of the other Titans outside of Dick and Starfire but damn!

imma go out on a limb and say it's not Bruce doing this, but Trigun, which is why he only let dick come in the house.....

they want Rachel heart to break, so they have to turn dick completely evil.....and make him think Bruce went dark, and the only way to stop him is for Dick to go darker....

either way... holy fuck at that preview

This last episode was dope! Glad Starfire finally remembering some shit.

Can't believe they going to be showing Batman so much. Was expecting them to always just allude to him and keep him in the shadows.

Back