Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

HxUb7WuIPOxYm5OkD5I1n8UX87_3EbGUq4lja07V_b-lqbJhp_Qsg53_AJI55M4Ghi_KJ_gJTyatZVFW2bhYI6xMM40RVf62u8Z-WAxXpVFzgcM3OexzLlv1mKCBzgsuTF_X-9vE

i didnt think it was intentional

the wade family being gearing up for this for a couple of years now, im sure it was kinda hard no to always refer to Zaya as a boy...this got put on the rest of the world just a few months ago

people still adjusting and trying to not offend

file this under overreaction

I don't play that pronouns game.

I don't take cues from white liberals
That's cool, but speaking personally, to send that kind of message to a kid on his birthday. It's a shitty thing to do, man. It's being selfish. Yes, I'm sure that he's feeling the same way that a lot of people here feel, which is he's trying to save a young black man, but at the end of the day, it's none of our business. They are the ones that's going to have to deal with their actions.

That's cool, but speaking personally, to send that kind of message to a kid on his birthday. It's a shitty thing to do, man. It's being selfish. Yes, I'm sure that he's feeling the same way that a lot of people here feel, which is he's trying to save a young black man, but at the end of the day, it's none of our business. They are the ones that's going to have to deal with their actions.
Oh yea, bruh was sending shots. I don't agree with that part

My problem with the pronoun game is they project their on the rest of society. Now straight regular people have to clarify pronouns because of transexuals. Never.

Oh yea, bruh was sending shots. I don't agree with that part

My problem with the pronoun game is they project their on the rest of society. Now straight regular people have to clarify pronouns because of transexuals. Never.
Yeah, I feel you, man.

However, sadly these are just the rules of the game. Don't respect someone's pronouns? You could lose your job, your reputation. You're going to lose quality of life, just because you refused to call Jack, Jackie? I'll call them whatever they like, but they know and I know, what that birth certificate says.

You're not forced to be friends with them or anything, at most you're forced to work with them, which shouldn't be a problem if you're a professional. Personally I say, treat everyone how they want to be treated, to me that's just basic human decency.

Hill Harper fucked up, though, he could have just said "Happy Birthday, Z!" and kept it moving, lol. Now, he looks transphobic to the public and his Hollywood friends, like a coward to others for back peddling, and just a dick to the Wade family.

The funniest part to me, though, is that because of all of this, he's now pretty much compelled to refer to the boy as a girl until the end of time. Probably browsing the ladies section of some site looking for an apology gift, right now.

:hahaha:

Sometimes, keeping it real, just isn't worth it.

Wishful thinking, but I hope that young man thanks him when he grows up and realizes the type of foolishness his stepmother pushed on him.

Hopefully he'll start to wonder why his father allowed it to happen as well.

And if he grows up and embraces it and wants to go by a woman for the rest of his life and live happily then what? So invested in this kid. Some people just different

And if he grows up and embraces it and wants to go by a woman for the rest of his life and live happily then what? So invested in this kid. Some people just different

And when he realizes his mistake later in life, as it so often happens, and grasps that his stepmoms was pushing the agenda move on him and his pops was a spineless simp, then what?

I have not been following this situation. Did they chop the lil dude meat off yet? Is he fully transgender or is he still a guy.

Back