Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

So you thought you were ugly and that nigga was more attractive this you used his pics. But I’m gay? You have low self esteem and you’re in the closet. I told Tariq Nasheed about you too. You weak bitch.
Yup, that's it... anyway notice how that 1st fuck nigga who started this tucked tail and ran once them real life receipts came out? He aint say shit back and tagged you in quick..

A lot of you nigga are so disillusioned by the Internet you really do forget real life matters more. I definitely took majors on online but those were bi-products of my real life winning. I was feeling myself because i had a reason to. Yall can't relate but you can troll online, that's the only source of power and control y'all have.

You nerdish scaredy coons will come into a dead serious thread trollling because you hate the messengers. You don't care that politicians are neglecting and using you, you hate me for reminding you tho..

Me in the appropriate thread: Kamala is anti black and her pandering is disrespectful to us.

Yall: lets deflect from that, catfish!! Gotcha!

Me: You niggas are unaccomplished losers suffering from plantation DNA flare ups

...and that's why you're more dependent on the democrat/the government in the 1st place. That's why you're so protective of these anti black politicians. You're beholden to them because yall not where you want to be in life. You're not going to bite the hand that feeds you, basically.

Then when it's revealed for the umpteenth time that im doing better than the people who hate me yall scatter like fucking roaches and hit the wack button Trey from boyz style, bars.

Yup, that's it... anyway notice how that 1st fuck nigga who started this tucked tail and ran once them real life receipts came out? He aint say shit back and tagged you in quick..

A lot of you nigga are so disillusioned by the Internet you really do forget real life matters more. I definitely took majors on online but those were bi-products of my real life winning. I was feeling myself because i had a reason to. Yall can't relate but you can troll online, that's the only source of power and control y'all have.

You nerdish scaredy coons will come into a dead serious thread trollling because you hate the messengers. You don't care that politicians are neglecting and using you, you hate me for reminding you tho..

Me in the appropriate thread: Kamala is anti black and her pandering is disrespectful to us.

Yall: lets deflect from that, catfish!! Gotcha!

Me: You niggas are unaccomplished losers suffering from plantation DNA flare ups

...and that's why you're more dependent on the democrat/the government in the 1st place. That's why you're so protective of these anti black politicians. You're beholden to them because yall not where you want to be in life. You're not going to bite the hand that feeds you, basically.

Then when it's revealed for the umpteenth time that im doing better than the people who hate me yall scatter like fucking roaches and hit the wack button Trey from boyz style, bars.

look I’m not reading all that nonsense at once. Democrats are trash I’ve already agreed. You been throwing insults for just as long as anybody else you’re not a victim you like this shit it’s ok to say that. You hate gays for whatever reason I don’t know why but still pretended to be another man as an adult. That’s a disorder.

We got the power to do that or are we hoping fux are given?
Both.

Do you understand how bad it would look If it was announced that black people as a whole have dropped out of the voting process? The negative publicity would be all the leverage we need to get what's Owed. The International press would be all over it. We'd go from being neglected to a bidding war for our vote within 1 election cycle....if we all got on code...

I think that would change A LOT of things but for whatever reason it seems unreachable.

How do we go about getting everyone to boycott, especially the older heads that's gonna remind you of what they had to go through to get the vote in the first place?

Wait till they pass away

I think that would change A LOT of things but for whatever reason it seems unreachable.

How do we go about getting everyone to boycott, especially the older heads that's gonna remind you of what they had to go through to get the vote in the first place?
We've already written off anyone born before 1980. Its clear they're going down with the ship, playing violins. We acknowledged the hardships it took to gain eligibility to vote but now they must acknowledge voting doesn't work for black people, bottom line. It's ok to acknowledge that your black ass votes end up getting Ukrainians billions of our tax dollars without casting a single ballot. Its cool to stop being used as mules for other groups. The oldheads will get the message when there's a steep decline in turnout in 2024. Please believe the voices against voting will be much louder than the pro voting shills in the next 2 years

Both.

Do you understand how bad it would look If it was announced that black people as a whole have dropped out of the voting process? The negative publicity would be all the leverage we need to get what's Owed. The International press would be all over it. We'd go from being neglected to a bidding war for our vote within 1 election cycle....if we all got on code...
I understand what you are saying. My issue is that most of them are already moving on to winning other voting blocks. So we as a people will have to come up more than a plan A or plan B if we want this to work out the way we want it to. I'm just tired of the whole political game.

Back