Welcome To aBlackWeb

Check this story out... koncept doesn't care what you got going on, you better take his order!

How you say this....

Then post this.....

Like bruh, yesterday you imagined what kinda p.o officer I'd be... After posting yet another made up photo shop...

But you don't like niggaz imagining you walking in McDonald's bossing people around??

Can't be.... Can't be...

I didn't imagine, I posed a question after someone else said you looked like a PO: Big difference.

Someone else posted that shop too. I just re-posted it.

In case reading and comprehension aren't strong suits, I never bossed anyone around, that much should be very clear.

but.. you know.. jokes and such. Carry on.

I was having fun though...

Did you have fun making sure that poor woman did her job?

Did you assert your dominance over her?

I tell you one thing for sure, next time you walk in that bitch, they gonna take your order. They don't wanna fuck around and find out 🧐

away_with_you_peasant.gif

I didn't imagine, I posed a question after someone else said you looked like a PO: Big difference.

Someone else posted that shop too. I just re-posted it.

In case reading and comprehension aren't strong suits, I never bossed anyone around, that much should be very clear.

but.. you know.. jokes and such. Carry on.
Iight bro, I'm going back to my tv shows....

You seem kinda tight bout this...

I ain't like you man, I ain't just gonna pick on motherfuckers for no reason.,... I'm a nice guy...

Everybody at my McDonald's knows that about me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Iight bro, I'm going back to my tv shows....

You seem kinda tight bout this...

I ain't like you man, I ain't just gonna pick on motherfuckers for no reason.,... I'm a nice guy...

Everybody at my McDonald's knows that about me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would never admit to going to McD's enough that people there know me. Wendy's? Maybe. A coney spot? Fa sho! But never ever a McDonalds.

Back