Welcome To aBlackWeb

Central Park Karen calls the cops on a BLK man "An African American Man Is Threatening My Life"

Sigh black people and their forgiveness man
Bitch legit tried to kill him
Hes being selfish and short sighted. He coulda made an example out of her but as you see with terry crews some of us are scare of the idea of dismantling white supremacy

Hes being selfish and short sighted. He coulda made an example out of her but as you see with terry crews some of us are scare of the idea of dismantling white supremacy
well.........the black man is being emasculated slowly......no one wants to admit it.....yet here we are.

this is what happens when you remove the killer instinct from a man,

you can be lgbt and still go hard after justice.

dude just wants to be her girlfreind

I keep telling y'all: religion is going to lead to the DOOM of black people.

Y'all goin keep following these Gods right off the cliff, then look REAL dumb when you find out you can't fly.
or God didnt mean for us to fly.

i think God is hope for people. something for them to believe in. but too many people also dont follow with a work ethic.

its easier to believe in a higher power than a local power. and the hope that they will get their karma.

but when they do get their karma how many of us are ready to step in to be sure the system doesnt collapse on us?

but thats another thread i guess.

A buncha dummies maligning Christianity just for the hell of it. Forgiveness =/= excusing people from the consequences of their actions. We don't even know if he's a Christian. However, if he is then yes, he should forgive her, but that doesn't mean that he should stand in the way of her being rightfully punished. Those are two different things.

A buncha dummies maligning Christianity just for the hell of it. Forgiveness =/= excusing people from the consequences of their actions. We don't even know if he's a Christian. However, if he is then yes, he should forgive her, but that doesn't mean that he should stand in the way of her being rightfully punished. Those are two different things.
Tell that stupid shit to Tammy the Mammy. Her job is to uphold the law and hold people accountable when they break it not console a cac pigs who was just convicted of murdering an innocent black man in his own home. She's employed as a judge not a preacher. How many black men who were just convicted of murdering white women did she hug in the court room? Fuck that bitch and fuck white jesus to.

Tell that stupid shit to Tammy the Mammy. Her job is to uphold the law and hold people accountable when they break it not console a cac pigs who was just convicted of murdering an innocent black man in his own home. She's employed as a judge not a preacher. How many black men who were just convicted of murdering white women did she hug in the court room? Fuck that bitch and fuck white jesus to.

I don't know how many black people men she did or didn't hug before she convicted. If she only showed compassion to that white woman, then that's a personal problem and has nothing to do with Christianity. Nowhere in the Bible does it say "Love the Beckies that kill niggas, but give not a fuck about the niggas."

I don't know how many black people men she did or didn't hug before she convicted. If she only showed compassion to that white woman, then that's a personal problem and has nothing to do with Christianity. Nowhere in the Bible does it say "Love the Beckies that kill niggas, but give not a fuck about the niggas."
Romans 13 KJV
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake.

This verse was used for centuries to justify slave holders and white amerikkkans unjust and immoral rule over African and indigenous people. The authority in this situation was Tammy the Mammy. According to this verse Tammy was given her position of authority by God and that she only terrorizes evil and not good. But Tammy the Mammy took it upon himself to come off the bench and hug a person who was just convicted for commiting an act of evil. The verse goes on to say that if you do what is good you will be praised by the authorities. Amber Geiger was convicted of killing an innocent man and she was hugged and praised by Tammy the Mammy, i.e. the authority figure.

This verse says that in her role of authority figure she is supposed to "execute wrath" on ppl who do evil. That clearly didn't happen. And the most ridiculous part of this verse says that if you resist this obvious hipocrosicy you will bring judgement onto yourself. That makes absolutely no sense. This is why black people are walking away from christianity in droves. Sane black people of the 21st century will not allow others to piss on our heads and tell us it's raining. We'll save that bullshit for Tammy the Mammy and the rest of you white jesus worshippers who refuse to leave the plantation.

Back