Welcome To aBlackWeb

Central Park Karen calls the cops on a BLK man "An African American Man Is Threatening My Life"

You know what's fucked up. All those lynchings back in the day probably started based on nothing just like this. I mean I always thought maybe those dudes might have been too friendly or did some other meaningless thing that offended white people back then. Now I'm starting to realize that most of the time, they probably didn't even do that. They were likely just around the wrong white person and that person lied for attention. We now know that's what happened to Emmit Til. It probably happened to a lot more people. They burned whole communities down over shit like that. White women may have done more damage to the black community than crack.

You know what's fucked up. All those lynchings back in the day probably started based on nothing just like this. I mean I always thought maybe those dudes might have been too friendly or did some other meaningless thing that offended white people back then. Now I'm starting to realize that most of the time, they probably didn't even do that. They were likely just around the wrong white person and that person lied for attention. We now know that's what happened to Emmit Til. It probably happened to a lot more people. They burned whole communities down over shit like that. White women may have done more damage to the black community than crack.

You jus now realizing all of that. ok.

Back