Welcome To aBlackWeb

Central Park Karen calls the cops on a BLK man "An African American Man Is Threatening My Life"

Romans 13 KJV
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake.

This verse was used for centuries to justify slave holders and white amerikkkans unjust and immoral rule over African and indigenous people. The authority in this situation was Tammy the Mammy. According to this verse Tammy was given her position of authority by God and that she only terrorizes evil and not good. But Tammy the Mammy took it upon himself to come off the bench and hug a person who was just convicted for commiting an act of evil. The verse goes on to say that if you do what is good you will be praised by the authorities. Amber Geiger was convicted of killing an innocent man and she was hugged and praised by Tammy the Mammy, i.e. the authority figure.

This verse says that in her role of authority figure she is supposed to "execute wrath" on ppl who do evil. That clearly didn't happen. And the most ridiculous part of this verse says that if you resist this obvious hipocrosicy you will bring judgement onto yourself. That makes absolutely no sense. This is why black people are walking away from christianity in droves. Sane black people of the 21st century will not allow others to piss on our heads and tell us it's raining. We'll save that bullshit for Tammy the Mammy and the rest of you white jesus worshippers who refuse to leave the plantation.

I know how it was used. The shit just means follow the laws though. Yes, people have used and abused it as with lots of verses in the Bible. So if your point is that Christianity has been used as a tool to fuck black people over. I agree. If you're arguing that Christianity is inherently bad for black people, I don't agree with that. A lot of the shit people say to justify their bad behavior is either taken out of context or just flat out made up.

I'm not against nonreligious people. If it ain't for you. It ain't for you. I'm just saying that ya'll gotta quit acting like every dumb thing that Christians do is a product of Christianity and not their own stupidity. Nothing in the Bible says that Central Park Karen shouldn't have been held responsible for what she did. In fact, Christians are supposed to make amends for the wrongs they do and the very scripture you quoted shows that we are supposed to play by the rules of the systems under which we live. So if the law says that chick should be punished, then she should be punished.

I know how it was used. The shit just means follow the laws though. Yes, people have used and abused it as with lots of verses in the Bible. So if your point is that Christianity has been used as a tool to fuck black people over. I agree. If you're arguing that Christianity is inherently bad for black people, I don't agree with that. A lot of the shit people say to justify their bad behavior is either taken out of context or just flat out made up.

I'm not against nonreligious people. If it ain't for you. It ain't for you. I'm just saying that ya'll gotta quit acting like every dumb thing that Christians do is a product of Christianity and not their own stupidity. Nothing in the Bible says that Central Park Karen shouldn't have been held responsible for what she did. In fact, Christians are supposed to make amends for the wrongs they do and the very scripture you quoted shows that we are supposed to play by the rules of the systems under which we live. So if the law says that chick should be punished, then she should be punished.
Key phrase "SUPPOSED TO BE". Amerikkkan history and current day events both show that what is "SUPPOSED TO BE" happening is not and never has happened. How long are the masses of black, brown and red people supposed to be wait for Christians to do what they are "SUPPOSED TO BE" doing? At what point do the masses of black, brown and red people acknowledge the complete and total hypocrisy of the Christian faith? How many more black, brown and red people have to be violated, abused and killed before christains start doing what they are "SUPPOSED TO BE" doing?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Key phrase "SUPPOSED TO BE". Amerikkkan history and current day events both show that what is "SUPPOSED TO BE" happening is not and never has happened. How long are the masses of black, brown and red people supposed to be wait for Christians to do what they are "SUPPOSED TO BE" doing? At what point do the masses of black, brown and red people acknowledge the complete and total hypocrisy of the Christian faith? How many more black, brown and red people have to be violated, abused and killed before christains start doing what they are "SUPPOSED TO BE" doing?

I hear what you're saying, but it's not the faith that is hypocritical. It's the practitioners. I'm a Christian and I fully admit that some of the shittiest people on Earth claim to be Christians. You can't say that I'm that way just because they are especially when the shit they say it's counter to what the Bible says.

Think about how slave owners used the Bible to justify American slavery even though American slavery was nothing like what was defined in the Bible.

I hear what you're saying, but it's not the faith that is hypocritical. It's the practitioners. I'm a Christian and I fully admit that some of the shittiest people on Earth claim to be Christians. You can't say that I'm that way just because they are especially when the shit they say it's counter to what the Bible says.

Think about how slave owners used the Bible to justify American slavery even though American slavery was nothing like what was defined in the Bible.
You are failing to see the obvious problem. The problem isn't that amerikkkan slave owners didn't institute the kind of slavery that was defined in the bible. The real problem is that slavery was PERMITTED in the bible. That is the problem. The inherent hypocrisy and tolerance of evil is the root cause of all issues in christianity.

You are failing to see the obvious problem. The problem isn't that amerikkkan slave owners didn't institute the kind of slavery that was defined in the bible. The real problem is that slavery was PERMITTED in the bible. That is the problem. The inherent hypocrisy and tolerance of evil is the root cause of all issues in christianity.

I'm not failing to see the problem. White slave owners used the Bible to excuse American slavery, but American slavery is not at all the same thing that the Bible calls slavery. Slavery is defined in the Bible and its basically debt bondage, something that existed in pretty much every culture on earth including with our non-Christian African ancestors. So you can't sit here and act like Christianity is the root of our problems as Black people if part of the reason we're here in the first place is because other black people who weren't Christian sold us. My point is that the white slave owners were wrong in their use of the Bible to justify American slavery and it doesn't make any sense for you to attack the Faith because someone basically lied about what the Bible says.

You also keep saying that the Faith is inherently hypocritical. You're going to have to explain that one because I don't know what you mean.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

White Privilege wins again...
That weak nigga cooned away his opportunity for justice. Just like botham jeans family. If we let up of course the authorities will

This is the same thing that is going to happen with that woman attacking a black teenager in that soho hotel over a iphone

False 911 call?
Maybe not because the family appears to want real justice and the girl is a menace to society outside of that case
She should be in prison, but she is going to get a slap on the wrist with community service and going to a rehab center for being a alcoholic

Back