Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Brittany Dailey

I appreciate everyones curiosity, but I've said enough. She wants to respond, great. I already commented on her profile on here a while back with one of my other profiles (keep forgetting my login info on here) and she never responded. But I've said enough. Be careful on onlyfans y'all.

I appreciate everyones curiosity, but I've said enough. She wants to respond, great. I already commented on her profile on here a while back with one of my other profiles (keep forgetting my login info on here) and she never responded. But I've said enough. Be careful on onlyfans y'all.
dont believe it. how did she get your @? and why u?

She did pop up unannounced. Jeans, hoodie, hat. Had a dude with her, I assumed was part of her so called "tech team" but who knows. Realized she hacked my phone, looked out the window where I was staying, she ran and hid behind a car once dude saw me and gave her the heads up. Shit just went downhill from there.

Y’all I really hope u guys aren’t buying this lmaooooo bc I would never.I have NO idea who this person is. He claims i met him and if you have kept up with anything I’ve said on this thread I do not play that shit.

Attachments

• 536542B7-4EC2-46BF-A77E-BDE7BE25BF10.png
    536542B7-4EC2-46BF-A77E-BDE7BE25BF10.png
    559.4 KB · Views: 391
  • BA4C4BB5-D0E0-4EB7-BD62-41C6B45EB9A1.png
    BA4C4BB5-D0E0-4EB7-BD62-41C6B45EB9A1.png
    528.8 KB · Views: 384
  • 9A40FAAF-55F6-4DD2-9718-B67D0FB0707B.png
    9A40FAAF-55F6-4DD2-9718-B67D0FB0707B.png
    534.9 KB · Views: 340
Y’all I really hope u guys aren’t buying this lmaooooo bc I would never.I have NO idea who this person is. He claims i met him and if you have kept up with anything I’ve said on this thread I do not play that shit.
I sound crazy as shit don't I? But you did, been like pulling teeth to get an explanation from you, but you'd rather sweep it under the rug.

I sound crazy as shit don't I? But you did, been like pulling teeth to get an explanation from you, but you'd rather sweep it under the rug.

you sound insane for real. Like u need a psych evaluation both of your burner pages are blocked on ig u have no picture and no followers and following no one. Please seek help. I don’t want to really have to get police involved bc you keep bothering me. I DONT KNOW YOU!

you sound insane for real. Like u need a psych evaluation both of your burner pages are blocked on ig u have no picture and no followers and following no one. Please seek help. I don’t want to really have to get police involved bc you keep bothering me. I DONT KNOW YOU!
I'll save you the trouble, I'm calling the police tomorrow. Tf do you get off pulling this shit and catching amnesia.

I'll save you the trouble, I'm calling the police tomorrow. Tf do you get off pulling this shit and catching amnesia.
Please do. I’m begging you so u can stop bothering me and claiming I know u met u stalked u etc. please post police report when you’re done.

Please do. I’m begging you so u can stop bothering me and claiming I know u met u stalked u etc. please post police report when you’re done.
Police should still be able to find your stay records at the lodge, even if it's under dudes name. No worries.

they should. They will sort all this make believe bullshit out, I will make sure I make a police report tomorrow for harassment. I have screen shots from your wild ass ridiculous claims from both pages. They will be able to find and trace IP addresses and if YOU whoever u are don’t post a police report, please believe I will. Stay tuned everyone. Idk this lunatic.

they should. They will sort all this make believe bullshit out, I will make sure I make a police report tomorrow for harassment. I have screen shots from your wild ass ridiculous claims from both pages. They will be able to find and trace IP addresses and if YOU whoever u are don’t post a police report, please believe I will. Stay tuned everyone. Idk this lunatic.
Sounds good, looking forward to it. Couldn't make all this up if I wanted to.
Sounds good, looking forward to it. Couldn't make this shit up if I wanted to. And I'm not posting shit for you because your crazy ass wants me to.

Obviously that dude is full of crap, but you are also tripping if you think we’re going to defend you lmao.

You know you have a whole ABW thread, but you never pop in here to show love?

At least once in a while, you could come in here and drop a fire pic/video for us all or something.

Instead here you are going back and forth with mentally-ill stalkers

EDIT: right when I wrote my comment: @Mr BFK / @Justauser

Yall know what time it is lmaaooo

Obviously that dude is full of crap, but you are also tripping if you think we’re going to defend you lmao.

You know you have a whole ABW thread, but you never pop in here to show love?

At least once in a while, you could come in here and drop a fire pic/video for us all or something.

Instead here you are going back and forth with mentally-ill stalkers
I don’t care if anyone defends me. I didn’t come on here to get people to back me up I came on here to drop receipts that he’s full of shit. I’ve shown love on here even when people talk shit about me lol. I have zero obligation to drop in on here. I did that on my own.

I don’t care if anyone defends me. I didn’t come on here to get people to back me up I came on here to drop receipts that he’s full of shit. I’ve shown love on here even when people talk shit about me lol. I have zero obligation to drop in on here. I did that on my own.

Why come in and drop receipts in the first place, why care about what some clown says about you?

Y’all, lovers or something?

Anyway, hope your health gets better AND YOU show the thread some love around here :))

Back