Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Brittany Dailey

Says the dude who ain't contributed shit either 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yall funny in the comment section
You think you're slick, but you aint. You and SBart the same hoe ass dude. You comment on the exact same posts, and 75% of both of yall's combined 16 posts are in this thread. Then you feel the need to come to his rescue? Why you got a burner account, if aint no one worried about your non-contributing asses?

Heads up, she will hack your phone. She cyberstalked me, she's actually stalked me one night in LA (some may remember her blonde hair phase, hard to miss her with that hair, skin color, and physique) and a bunch of other shit I'm not going to go into on here. So subs beware, I'm having to seek legal means, if there are any, and anything else I can come up with.

Heads up, she will hack your phone. She cyberstalked me, she's actually stalked me one night in LA (some may remember her blonde hair phase, hard to miss her with that hair, skin color, and physique) and a bunch of other shit I'm not going to go into on here. So subs beware, I'm having to seek legal means, if there are any, and anything else I can come up with.
Huh?

Please tell me Ur trolling??!!!

You sound scared to death, scared to look...

she's actually stalked me one night in LA (some may remember her blonde hair phase, hard to miss her with that hair, skin color, and physique) and a bunch of other shit I'm not going to go into on here. So subs beware
How did you get her to stalk you?
Does she pop up unannounced with a trench coat with nothing on underneath?

How did you get her to stalk you?
Does she pop up unannounced with a trench coat with nothing on underneath?
She did pop up unannounced. Jeans, hoodie, hat. Had a dude with her, I assumed was part of her so called "tech team" but who knows. Realized she hacked my phone, looked out the window where I was staying, she ran and hid behind a car once dude saw me and gave her the heads up. Shit just went downhill from there.

Back