Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Brittany Dailey

@Ohreally87 steady scammin her subs for years and complains about not making as much on her lives as she used to.
You sound like a nagger. Like you are probably never satisfied with anything. That was my first live in years. All my subs that watched it are in the DMs wanting to buy it and it was a 3 hr long live. You can in unsubscribe if I like and go complain about another bitch.

Tf are u even goin on bout? I said u been scamming ur subs over the years, which you have, and ur tryna say im a nagger lol

Prolly wouldve made that 5k like last live if u hadnt been tryna take advantage of ur subs since ur last one.
God you sound miserable like a cranky old man. Probably one of those woman bashers that complain like a lil bitch about every woman on all the Reddit blogs. Go outside get some sun and be happy. If it was so bad you sure did watch the whole thing to turn around and bitch about it. Thanks for tuning in tho

God you sound miserable like a cranky old man. Probably one of those woman bashers that complain like a lil bitch about every woman on all the Reddit blogs. Go outside get some sun and be happy. If it was so bad you sure did watch the whole thing to turn around and bitch about it. Thanks for tuning in tho
Exactly
@QualifieD go touch grass and shut up bro

as soon as she said on her IG live that she went too hard on her first live then I knew the 2nd was gonna be trash af. she don't realize that you lose so many subscribers by scamming. yea u won in the short term but long term aint nobody getting got again when u play with peoples money.

its
@Ohreally87 i know you dont have remorse about it, since its been 3 years. Keep putting on a front for people you dont even appreciate. I know ducking charges for your psychotic behavior is more important to you than your intergrity. Funny thing is, these guys not believing what happened just proves how crazy you are for what you did.

Couldve shot me down when i gave you my number. Couldve left me alone when i left la after realizing you had me come there just to be stood up. Couldve played off having my phone hacked if you didnt follow me to big bear afterwards. But you didnt.

Id ask what i did to you, but ive asked before and you didnt make any honest admission. Best thing you came up with was someone hacked into your onlyfans, set all that up with me, then deleted the messages. Keep ignoring, blocking, and gaslighting. Been working out for ya so fa
It
@Ohreally87 i know you dont have remorse about it, since its been 3 years. Keep putting on a front for people you dont even appreciate. I know ducking charges for your psychotic behavior is more important to you than your intergrity. Funny thing is, these guys not believing what happened just proves how crazy you are for what you did.

Couldve shot me down when i gave you my number. Couldve left me alone when i left la after realizing you had me come there just to be stood up. Couldve played off having my phone hacked if you didnt follow me to big bear afterwards. But you didnt.

Id ask what i did to you, but ive asked before and you didnt make any honest admission. Best thing you came up with was someone hacked into your onlyfans, set all that up with me, then deleted the messages. Keep ignoring, blocking, and gaslighting. Been working out for ya so far.
arguing with someone with Mythomania/fantastic pseudology is pointless. Just really scary that your reality and fiction combine and I really think you believe this story you made up. I hope u get help for this.

Back