Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black women have nobody to blame but themselves

54678793224434a5d0ceda4f234ab563.jpg

as i said nothing personal to me the greatness of black culture is the dances, swagger, fashion, gangs, entertainment, food, catchy hooks in hip-hop, slang

MLK and them do nothing that excites me or hypes me

Aka Culture Vulture

I'll accept that label so be it but don't take my statement lightly on a lot of people around the world behind closed doors feeling exactly the same they just don't say it publicly

I've seen many say it when a black person isn't around. It's a compliment at heart because the vibrancy of these things i stated just attracts people and people just love entertainment

I'll accept that label so be it but don't take my statement lightly on a lot of people around the world behind closed doors feeling exactly the same they just don't say it publicly

I've seen many say it when a black person isn't around. It's a compliment at heart because the vibrancy of these things i stated just attracts people and people just love entertainment
You don't know how a lot ppl around the world feel behind closed doors b

You barely know how you feel lol

Wow...

What I'm saying is white women are working out more than black women to try and close the gap of competition . That's it.

Now, if I'm a coon for that observation, fuck it.

What makes you think white women are only working out to compete with black women?

More than likely, they're competing with each other to land a white man since they seem to have a lower tolerance for fat women than other races.

as i said nothing personal to me the greatness of black culture is the dances, swagger, fashion, gangs, entertainment, food, catchy hooks in hip-hop, slang

MLK and them do nothing that excites me or hypes me
Historical figures who fought and died for our right to live go beyond entertainment you racist piece of arrogant shit. Gotdamn this blatant racism is allowed incredible.

Reactions: GNS
Historical figures who fought and died for our right to live go beyond entertainment you racist piece of arrogant shit. Gotdamn this blatant racism is allowed incredible.

But they never died for my right as i'm not black u gotta remember that

I praise and honor the creator and the all mighty Krishna i just don't have that affection for a Malcom, Selasie, Luther etc like u do

Why u always trying to push your views on me dude i don't like Jay-Z music it does nothing for me not my cup of tea u get upset at my taste

I admit Malcom X and them don't move me u get upset

Just let me be and u do u

My man Luther wasnt saucy enough

He should have been milly rocking during the I Have A Dream speech

Back