Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Billions

I don't think Prince has the charisma to carry Axe's part but the way this show has been written i wouldn't doubt them pulling it off

If Axe isn't on the show at all it's going to be a huge dropoff.

All of the main characters on the show seem authentic.

Prince, however, comes across as an actor trying to play the role.

Hopefully Dollar Bill takes on a bigger role.

If Axe isn't on the show at all it's going to be a huge dropoff.

All of the main characters on the show seem authentic.

Prince, however, comes across as an actor trying to play the role.

Hopefully Dollar Bill takes on a bigger role.
agreed which is wild bc Prince, when he played in House Of Cards was very good.
Dollar Bill & Mafee teaming up should be interesting

supposedly axe's character left because of personal issues

aslong as it stays on point with the writing - shouldn't drop off like people expect

i agree princes character doesnt sell the greatest

wags has been in some shows mayne - breaking bad, the wire, suits, billions...

I enjoyed the finale. Aye man I like Prince. Lookin forward to see what happens next.

Taylor...smh.

Billions there are still a lot of reasons to love this show its why it's more than just background noise to me.
The way Kate left Chuck and went to Prince was seductive. From her joy of walking into the new Prince capital, waiting for Chuck on his stoop,walking back to her car and all of her monologs in between.
The promise of power and money vs the almost guarantee of power and money NO CONTEST !!

Billions there are still a lot of reasons to love this show its why it's more than just background noise to me.
The way Kate left Chuck and went to Prince was seductive. From her joy of walking into the new Prince capital, waiting for Chuck on his stoop,walking back to her car and all of her monologs in between.
The promise of power and money vs the almost guarantee of power and money NO CONTEST !!

Do you like this new style of Billions? Each episode having its own storyline instead of a long season storyline? I think it works bc of Axe leaving

Yuuuuuup. They just extended the series for another season w that move. Let Kate turn heel…wow

That look Prince gave her after he told her about getting to congress...shyt was as if she made a deal wit the devil.

Smh @ Wendy saying she don't do transactional favors...but accepts one if Prince gets the Olympics bid. Fucc outta here! They hefa always act like she's above all that shyt. But her hands just as dirty as the rest.

That look Prince gave her after he told her about getting to congress...shyt was as if she made a deal wit the devil.

Smh @ Wendy saying she don't do transactional favors...but accepts one if Prince gets the Olympics bid. Fucc outta here! They hefa always act like she's above all that shyt. But her hands just as dirty as the rest.
Exactly. She has a price too! And with her not being directly tied to Chuck, i don't see her being as righteous as before

This might be the greatest Billions episode ive watched. I’m speechless. Chuck was incredible. He BODIED his speech. Mason & Phillip worked together. And Mike Prince has finally arrived. Wow

Back