Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Billions

Neither of those shows better than billions and were made in response to billions.

I remember hearing the succession hype and watched it because proceeds comparing it to billions. Succession was good tho. Billions just better🤷🏾‍♂️. Maybe cause I watched billions 1st is why I feel.that way
Billions couldn't touch the ink the scripts Succession and Industry were typed on. Respectfully.

They really got back to the Billions i knew and loved this week. People scoring back stabbing wins all over the place with white lies and threats. So much fun and some old fave characters popped up too.

Watching s6. Never really gave af about Ax but the show definitely missing something without him. I do like Prince tho.

This season is a struggle not cuz I think it's bad but bc nobody is justifying the opposition to Prince lol. None of the shit he doin is bad for society, shady or breaking any laws the way Ax has so seeing Chuck go so hard against him is not compelling.

wild to think its probable or likely that major decisions might be made in places(and people) like they just shown in this episode.

scust

So great to see and hear Axe spit venom and twist the knife again
As the finale nears it's a shame it took possibly the last 6 episodes
to get back to this series great rhythm

O'shea Jackson Jr. and Andy Garcia are in talks to star in the Billions: Miami spin-off show for Showtime

Jackson Jr. has the offer for the role of COOPER WYATT: MALE, 25, Black. A Harvard grad who born to the third generation of a wealthy family from the Northeast. Quick and sophisticated, he
is currently living a bit of the player/trust fund kid lifestyle in Miami as he tries to make his bones in Private Equity and to earn the respect of a powerful, sometimes domineering father. He becomes Cary's partner at Gravity

And Andy Gracia has the offer for the role of MARCO REID: MALE, 40s-60s, CUBAN AMERICAN. Self-made multi-billionaire
who has been in Miami a long time, since before the boom. One of the most powerful men in the city, he's seen it, bought it, sold it, traded it and beaten it all. He owns massive private aviation company Portrait Air. Used to be Cary's boss and mentor until Cary went out on his own, which causes shock waves in both of their lives. Despite his success, Marco is still driven, for reasons that change depending on when you ask him. But the desire to remain, to endure, to thrive and dominate, no matter the circumstances, is constant and unwavering.

Back