Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bill Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years In Prison

Camille Cosby isn't a gold digger who only stayed with a man who relentlessly cheated on her with countless white women.....She knew her place

Last edited:
Camille Cosby isn't a gold digger who is only stayed with a man who relentlessly cheated on her with countless white women.....She knew her place

Nigga you really feel a way cause she supporting her husband?

For all any of us know she could've been cool with Bill fucking those bitches cause she was doing her own thing just as well.

Either way if she feels he was railroaded she is supposed voice that instead of being silent on some sucka shit like obviously too many of yall would be.

Camille staying & supporting her husband even through he broke vows ...is her knowing her place.
That's what a wife suppose to do....especially if he is the main bread winner of the household

He’s saying the same thing I’m saying.

I don't know. I think he's probably right about the prosecutors and everyone else treating Cosby like the big fish that they were trying to catch. I don't know if I agree with the "3 lies" that he thinks the juror told, especially the first one. I have no problem believing that a 22 y/o white kid didn't know who Cosby is. I met a 19 y/o black kid who kinda heard the name, but didn't really know who Cosby was.

I don't know. I think he's probably right about the prosecutors and everyone else treating Cosby like the big fish that they were trying to catch. I don't know if I agree with the "3 lies" that he thinks the juror told, especially the first one. I have no problem believing that a 22 y/o white kid didn't know who Cosby is. I met a 19 y/o black kid who kinda heard the name, but didn't really know who Cosby was.
I can agree and pay attention to the wording “not knowing much about Bill Cosby”. He technically ain’t lying about that. But I don’t believe he didn’t know about the me too movement nor am I believing that he didn’t go in to this knowing which way he would go. I know you like to give white folks the benefit of the doubt but I don’t.

I can agree and pay attention to the wording “not knowing much about Bill Cosby”. He technically ain’t lying about that. But I don’t believe he didn’t know about the me too movement nor am I believing that he didn’t go in to this knowing which way he would go. I know you like to give white folks the benefit of the doubt but I don’t.

That's fair. I don't believe he's being honest about the #MeToo shit either. I'm not so sure about whether or not he knew which way he'd go, but I don't blame you for not giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Camille Cosby isn't a gold digger who only stayed with a man who relentlessly cheated on her with countless white women.....She knew her place
Yeah man, she should’ve left Cosby and joined forces with Gloria Allred to help bring down Cosby. She’s a traitor.

Yeah man, she should’ve left Cosby and joined forces with Gloria Allred to help bring down Cosby. She’s a traitor.

Financially, that would not have been in her best interest
Plus when you have been married to someone you just don't betray them like that

Cosby been betraying that broad for decades. Don’t feel bad for her one bit.

Mark Twain. You mean the Mark Twain the notorious racist author who had a serious thing for very young girls? Like 10 year olds? They would rather be associated with him over Bill Cosby. Right. And this has nothing to do with race.

Mark Twain. You mean the Mark Twain the notorious racist author who had a serious thing for very young girls? Like 10 year olds? They would rather be associated with him over Bill Cosby. Right. And this has nothing to do with race.

Racist? Where'd you get that from? From everything I read, Twain was against slavery back in the day.

They can keep their icons even if flawed but we gotta toss ours aside if they have shown any sign of imperfection. We get way too caught up in the goals of preserving their culture but put little effort in preserving ours.

They can keep their icons even if flawed but we gotta toss ours aside if they have shown any sign of imperfection. We get way too caught up in the goals of preserving their culture but put little effort in preserving ours.
preach sis.

where that nigga at that was all on cosby?
@HellCzar

bruh.....let me ask you.
can you understand and not agree with something?
can you agree and not support?
can you respect the accomplishments of a man but not fuck with the man?
can you want a fair trial for a guilty man?
cn you free a guilty man because the trial wasnt fair?

my whole argument in this thread is that this trial was not fair. and these chicks have no proof and they using someone that shouldnt be called to testify.

you are against all this because of your hate for cosby...and thinking i am supporting because i want fairness for a black man.

what was so hard to understand with this?

Back