Welcome To aBlackWeb

Biggest RIvalry 2021

That would be false tho. It’s just a few of y’all with terrible viewpoints

Think about what you just said

You have malicious post towards folks (some that wasn’t even named) because you feel they have bad viewpoints.

:yikes1:

Like my debates be with folks who think it’s ok to let the mother of their kids get her ass beat and do nothing(I thought as a man women getting beat on wasn’t supposed to be allowed) , niggas who think it’s a real lbgqt agenda but can’t outline why, and the folks who think victim blaming is ok. That’s a small number of folks

Last edited:
Think about what you just said

You have malicious post towards folks (some that wasn’t even named) because you feel they have bad viewpoints.

:yikes1:

Is it malicious when I insult somebody back who insulted me in a debate? I’m supposed to talk nice to @Disanthrope or @Marc123 if they call me a faggot? Or @DOS_patos when he gets in his feelings? It seems like y’all can dish but can’t tak it and then act like you’re being attacked at least @Disanthrope is realistic. You be acting like I’m bullying people.

Is it malicious when I insult somebody back who insulted me in a debate? I’m supposed to talk nice to @Disanthrope or @Marc123 if they call me a faggot? Or @DOS_patos when he gets in his feelings? It seems like y’all can dish but can’t tak it and then act like you’re being attacked at least @Disanthrope is realistic. You be acting like I’m bullying people.

You pop off unprovoked numerous times.

Im straight. Why you give your life savings to another man instead of starting a family. Getting white folks banned from Twitter can’t be that fun bro.

This is ur only come back. Its tired n lame.

And yes. I have a friend who a rape joke.

Im straight.

Why you give your life savings to another man instead of starting a family. Getting white folks banned from Twitter can’t be that fun bro.
False. You are not heterosexual. Stop hiding.

You're obsession with that dude is truly unbelievable. You think about him a lot. Its cringe af

Doxxing white bigots and getting them fired suspended and reprimanded feels Amazing, i know you can't relate nigga

You pop off unprovoked numerous times.

and not with any of those posters. Y’all go out your way to insult me you get it in turn. But again because you feel my viewpoints ain’t conservative it’s a bigger issue to you. You gotta get over it

and not with any of those posters. Y’all go out your way to insult me you get it in turn. But again because you feel my viewpoints ain’t conservative it’s a bigger issue to you. You gotta get over it

You pop off with me unprovoked all the time. Matter of fact. You popped off when I was arguing with another poster and interjected yourself like 6 times in the thread.

Back