Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

I'm calling dibs on Bayleigh Dayton!

Bayleigh+Dayton+2017+Miss+USA+Competition+DaBLVfzy3k5l.jpg

Bayleigh+Dayton+2017+Miss+USA+Competition+AQwSFckM5P8l.jpg

pageant-2-2017-2017missusacompetition-usa201703430.jpg

missouri-bayleigh-dayton.jpg

I'm not feeling this group of people off top. And I need that gay spanish midget gone lol. I can't.

Watch black girl end up with the gun carrying fuck boy cac. She seems like a coon lol.

Yeah I don't think I'm gonna make it through the whole season lol.

Did ckfree ever migrate over here from the IC?
No.

I actually like this season, different personalities really make a season of Big Brother enjoyable. Chris comes across as a real nigga but real niggas don't win this game he's going to have to tone it down a lot. Chris is basically in the same situation as Cody was last season when half the house was put up for elimination, he should not have won this competition.

Every female in the house is attractive except for the old head with the big ass glasses, even tho caycee is a dyke she's even attractive.

Last edited:
I refuse to call Chris "Swaggy C." He is doing a nothing much though and needs to chill a little. Bayleigh told him right, but he ain't the listening type it appears. Then he goes and picks that group for an alliance, and left Bayleigh out of it (I think)...

How is there only one woman lower than a 7? Sheesh...

I refuse to call Chris "Swaggy C." He is doing a nothing much though and needs to chill a little. Bayleigh told him right, but he ain't the listening type it appears. Then he goes and picks that group for an alliance, and left Bayleigh out of it (I think)...

How is there only one woman lower than a 7? Sheesh...

Yeah, I know it's still too early in the game to tell, but.......I don't think the group he chose to protect is gonna be winning many comps.

Smartest thing for him to do would've been to align himself with stronger competitors.

Last edited:
Like i said about Chris (not calling him by his nickname) he's a real nigga, I'm surprised they casted someone like him on Big Brother. with that said he won't last halfway through the game because he comes across as "threatening" you got to remember this show is viewed mostly by white people, he already getting a villian edit.

Nah, I know a lot of real cats, and don't none of them act like him. Dude literally wears a shirt that says "Swaggy" and wants people to call him that. No one will win big brother like that. Dude full of himself and doesn't have enough self awareness to realize when he is doin too much...dude really thinks he is running something..cat was depressed that he didn't get most trending...lol

Last edited:
Nah, I know s lot off real cats, and don't none of them act like him. Dude literally wears a shirt that says "Swaggy" and wants people to call him that. No one will win big brother like that. Dude full of himself and doesn't have enough self awareness to realize when he is doin too much...dude really thinks he is running something..cat was depressed that he didn't get most trending...lol

Problem is most of these people come on the show thinking they're going to use it as some kind of stepping stone to fame. Shits annoying.

Back