Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video BET Series Finding: Youngbloodz

Only people in here talking shit are two Chicago cats and this guy got NY in his mouth lmfao
You Southern niggas need to get over that little brother complex or w/e the fuck it is y'all got going on where you stay with NY on your mind.

YoungBloodz were loved in NY during that era. I remember going to FYE with my uncle when he picked up the Drankin' Patnaz album.
Lol at little brother syndrome. We don't like haters and y'all are the worst haters of all. Don't try to dick ride our shit after decades of hating. We feel the same way about y'all today that the west felt about y'all in the 90s.

We saw y'all hate on the 'kast at the source awards just to turn around and ride they dick for the next 20 years. The YB's saw that shit to and made music for the A with no regards to you nut sack holding haters up there and that's we love them down here. If you were hating on day one don't try to ride nuts today.

Lol at little brother syndrome. We don't like haters and y'all are the worst haters of all. Don't try to dick ride our shit after decades of hating. We feel the same way about y'all today that the west felt about y'all in the 90s.

We saw y'all hate on the 'kast at the source awards just to turn around and ride they dick for the next 20 years. The YB's saw that shit to and made music for the A with no regards to you nut sack holding haters up there and that's we love them down here. If you were hating on day one don't try to ride nuts today.

That's that little brother shit I'm talking about lol. The assumption that Kast got booed because they were from the south was always humorous to me too.. they got booed because they WEREN'T FROM NY (a distinct difference) during a very territorial time period. It's like Jordan getting booed in the Garden. You're great but you're the away team chief. Niggas from Cape Town would've gotten booed in that spot.

NY was never thinking about the south outside of when we were consuming the music. Y'all should try the same. All this constant whining is making y'all sound emotional like bitches on some scorned lover shit. Especially when, like I said, two Chicago niggas are ripping the people being celebrated in this very thread and your first instinct is to lash out against a whole separate city citing some 25 year old boos older than all my siblings. You're never going to see a NYer celebrating their own and go off shitting on the south or the west. You should try the same.

That's that little brother shit I'm talking about lol. The assumption that Kast got booed because they were from the south was always humorous to me too.. they got booed because they WEREN'T FROM NY (a distinct difference) during a very territorial time period. Niggas from Cape Town would've gotten booed in that spot.

NY was never thinking about the south outside of when we were consuming the music. Y'all should try the same. All this constant whining is making y'all sound emotional like bitches on some scorned lover shit. Especially when, like I said, two Chicago niggas are ripping the people being celebrated in this very thread and your first instinct is to lash out against a whole separate city citing some 25 year old boos. You're never going to see a NYer celebrating their own and go off shitting on the south or the west. You should try the same.

Stopped reading after the bolded. As I said NYC has always been full of haters. SMH at the 'kast being booed not b/c they were south but b/c they weren't from NY as if that makes a fucking difference. You just proved my point. It doesnt matter where anyone is from or how good they are. The natural reaction from NYC is to hate. That's why nobody from Oakland to St. Louis to the A fuck with y'all like that yet we all seem to fuck with each other. Real recognize real and y'all were excommunicated a long time ago.

Stopped reading after the bolded. As I said NYC has always been full of haters. SMH at the 'kast being booed not b/c they were south but b/c they weren't from NY as if that makes a fucking difference. You just proved my point. It doesnt matter where anyone is from or how good they are. The natural reaction from NYC is to hate. That's why nobody from Oakland to St. Louis to the A fuck with y'all like that yet we all seem to fuck with each other. Real recognize real and y'all were excommunicated a long time ago.

giphy.webp

Aiight chief. Enjoy your cross country circle jerk like anyone gives a fuck. Ex-communicated lmfao

Cornball.

It's not that big of a stretch. Damn near half of ATL residents are from NYC and other places up north. So if the YBs was popular in ATL, there had to be NYers that liked them too.

Also, NYC has been full of haters. That's true. Not all groups were like that though. Wu fucked with the south quite a bit working with Outkast, Goodie Mob, No Limit, Scarface, UGK, and probably some others I'm forgetting. Jay, Nas, Mobb Deep, and a bunch of others worked with Southern artists before the South really blew up like it has now. So it ain't really fair to act like every nigga in NYC hates the South.

Last edited:
How can we hate the south when we all got roots down south? Yes we made fun of country bumpkins but yall act as if we was beating cats up if they said they was from atl or some shit. Years spent on the internet really has warped some yall thinkin. NY always had love for the south.

Ummm...ain't that pretty much the same shit? Lol

The sentence was whole for a reason. Not so you can fragment and pull it away from it’s context. (Context which would explain the difference might I add.)

I can almost assure you that in ‘95 when Kast won the award none of the regular people in attendance knew where the fuck they were from prior to Andre saying “the south got something to say.” They just knew they weren’t from NY.

I’m saying that for some reason southerners always personalized that moment when in reality it had nothing to do with it being “the South.”

Damn how did I forget this thread. Young Bloods represent the real A. Back when Atlanta used to be on that pimp and player vibe and their own lingo and their own dress code, wearing the throwback different color, long ruffle socks. Man I don't care what year it is, 85 will always be the sh*t.

Stumbled on this shit last night actually. They didn't even get into the label not letting them work with Lil Jon anymore. Still good info though. As an Atlanta native, I saw a LOOOOOOOOOOT of people carried outta the club back in the day to these niggas songs.

Back