Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - DC's Batwoman (CANCELED After 3 Seasons)

They should turn the show over to the Black Lighting crew.

One of the biggest problems was the writing and if they got the same team it'll probably still be trash.

It has potential. Imma give a chance to see how ole girl do. Alice been a great villain. Plus they introduced Hush, so i wanna see they go wit him. Especially now that he'll be going around as Bruce's imposter.

Black chick looks nice, but I lost interest in this. They just approached this wrong grin the jump

Gonna be interesting to see how......or if.........they re-write the storyline.

Meaning, ok..........the new lead is black.

However, Batwoman and Alice are supposed to be twins..........so, are they just gonna pretend she's not black and leave the racial element out altogether?

Or is the new Batwoman character going to be a totally different person than Alice's sister.

Meaning, are they gonna say the old one died or disappeared or something.........and the new one is taking her place?

Is this new Batwoman gonna be another adoptive sister?

So many questions.

Gonna be interesting to see how......or if.........they re-write the storyline.

Meaning, ok..........the new lead is black.

However, Batwoman and Alice are supposed to be twins..........so, are they just gonna pretend she's not black and leave the racial element out altogether?

Or is the new Batwoman character going to be a totally different person than Alice's sister.

Meaning, are they gonna say the old one died or disappeared or something.........and the new one is taking her place?

Is this new Batwoman gonna be another adoptive sister?

So many questions.
AKA they fucked up.

I'm not actually buying that Ruby Rose quit. I think she got fired for terrible acting but they were trying to save face on both sides.

Wait... they lightened her up and kept the red hair?

LMAO.

I feel like the funniest tv show never made would be the writers room of shit like this.

As Javicia Leslie takes over as the lead for Batwoman, with Ruby Rose’s Kate Kane exiting the Arrowverse, it's likely that new Batwoman Ryan Wilder will get a new Bat-suit. Since Batwoman’s debut in the DC TV universe back in the Elseworlds crossover, the original Bat-suit has seen multiple changes. Even during the first season of the DC drama, viewers saw the costume evolve as new aspects were added while old ones were removed. The design of Kate’s utility belt was altered, and even the cowl had a sudden change in the latter half of Batwoman season 1, when Kate suddenly didn’t have a chin strap attached to her mask.
Also some fan art

Back