Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - DC's Batwoman (CANCELED After 3 Seasons)

The whole Arrowverse need to be canceled

Yeah it's time to end it. The Flash is just dragging along now the last 2-3 seasons. When they introduced bloodwork as one of the villains the show just started sliding downhill. Then every season a supporting cast member is leaving the show. They also need to cancel Legends of Tomorrow while they are at it.

Except Superman and Lois. That shit is dope

I wouldn't consider that show an Arrowverse show as the look & feel of the show is shot different damn near movie quality. Also it has somewhat of a much serious tone then all of the other DC shows.

Yeah it's time to end it. The Flash is just dragging along now the last 2-3 seasons. When they introduced bloodwork as one of the villains the show just started sliding downhill. Then every season a supporting cast member is leaving the show. They also need to cancel Legends of Tomorrow while they are at it.

I wouldn't consider that show an Arrowverse show as the look & feel of the show is shot different damn near movie quality. Also it has somewhat of a much serious tone then all of the other DC shows.
I agree I love that they treat it as a stand alone.

The whole Arrowverse need to be canceled

chappelle-show.gif

Legends ended for me four years ago

Batwoman wasn't perfect but I thought they really tried to make changes in the last season and introduced some interesting characters. I will miss seeing Nicole Kang on a weekly basis.

Back