Welcome To aBlackWeb

TheCW - DC's Batwoman (CANCELED After 3 Seasons)

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
upload_2018-9-17_14-14-59.png

I'm watching Batman:Bad Blood right now, and I'm currently reading the batwoman comics on the DC universe app...

and she's not a bd character at all.. in fact so far i like her character a whole lot. She's a complete bad ass... and she fits in with the Bat Family very well....

CW is planning to do a crossover event introducing her character for her own Batwoman TV show coming upnext year...

I'm not sure if this means she's going to replace sara lance as the cool lesbian chick of the arrow verse or not....

but I figured it was worthy of a conversation. I haven't found a charlie video on this news yet, so I figured I make my own speculation thread....

I'm all in for this.
me too,

i know i keep running it in the hole, but this app is crazy.. i've read enough on her in the past week, to almost be confused as to how they ain't introduce her sooner.....

it just opens my eyes either further to how deep the dc universe really is,

they got so many characters in the stash it's nuts....

the animated movies be killing it, the arrow verse be killing it....

the animated tv shows be killing it.....

the movie universe will get it together eventually

A gay Batwoman? Really? Smh. Then they got cutie pie from Buyers Remorse diking too. Madness.

Bet we won't hear nothing bout an agenda or pandering bout this project.

tenor.gif

That trailer was ass. I'm sick of this I'm woman hear me roar shit. Damn progressives and sjws think we are still in the 60s. We get it women can do shit too. Let's move on now. They could've found a better way to pump this show.

Bet we won't hear nothing bout an agenda or pandering bout this project.

tenor.gif
she's a gay female lead...

it definitely can be marketed to hit those demographics, but she does have a good story....

i'm willing to give it a watch if its done welll... but if it's corny, i'll admit it's corny....

u dont see me batting for arrow this season

here's a good version of bad blood on youtube...

real good way to get oriented with the character

IDK shit about batwoman as a character

I peep the play

I liked the star when she was on Orange Is The New Black.She a sexy lesbo
That's debatable but I never watched Orange is the New Black. Batwoman is solid so I will check it out but this agenda is taking the attention off of the show itself.

Back