Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayesha Curry back running her mouth again....says she don't get male attention no mo'.

Man, when you're married... There's a whole lot of things you keep to your chest and carry to the grave

Of course being married doesn't make you automatically become not sexually attracted to the opposite sex outside the marriage .. We're biological beings

She fucked up and will never take that interview back

Rape talk? He was quoting that fake viral video from a few years ago, of that guy randomly saying that during news interviews. Its w/e if he got in some trouble (idk canadian laws) but if you label that any types of rape, you have issues.

dawg, Canadians never stopped saying that shit. They genuinely think the shit is funny as fuck to do on the air. Peep the link I posted a coupla pages back.

i mean fuck that dude he white and foreign think of him being charged as a get back due to white supremacy

How about the ppl that practice white supremacy gets arrested.

That’s the way to get back at it.

How about more black people stop being pushovers and and repping toxic ideology while screaming white supremacy.

Ole black excellence is for others but not me ass niggas

How about more black people stop being pushovers and and repping toxic ideology while screaming white supremacy.

Ole black excellence is for others but not me ass niggas
How’s your protege doing?

I don't see your point.
I assume with all the grand standing you do that surely you have some successful protégés out carrying ya mission and message

Just wondering how they doing

I assume with all the grand standing you do that surely you have some successful protégés out carrying ya mission and message

Just wondering how they doing
You think you calling me out?

Lol..

Nigga grow up and grow.

I help no one....nadda person.
I'm selfish .
I just talk the talk.

Back