Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ask Staff a Question Thread

We removed Candy Shop content from that area.
Can you unremove them? I don't see them when I click new posts anymore. I've been using new posts with the filter of watched content to replace the watched threads feature that was removed during one of the updates. By the way if you can bring back Watch Threads then that would be great

Someone asked to not see Candy Shop posts in latest activity. Maybe just remove their access of Candy Shop so they don't see it instead of removing Candy Shop from the activity feed for everyone? It's going to be difficult as hell to keep track of threads we've watched or posted in that section now

Can you unremove them? I don't see them when I click new posts anymore. I've been using new posts with the filter of watched content to replace the watched threads feature that was removed during one of the updates. By the way if you can bring back Watch Threads then that would be great

Someone asked to not see Candy Shop posts in latest activity. Maybe just remove their access of Candy Shop so they don't see it instead of removing Candy Shop from the activity feed for everyone? It's going to be difficult as hell to keep track of threads we've watched or posted in that section now

Nah I should've been removed Candy Shop content from that section. CS should be the only NSFW section on the site.

Back