Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are you coming to rescue her?

Not the exact same but he just went thru something bad mental break down idk, hell it's the closest situation I could think of lol

Point being if you were in the other shoe where your wife going to her ex house to help support him I just can't see mfs having the same energy.
that's why i say the flip don't work....'

cuz the missions ain't the same

ABW Superheroes....
They didn't die for their actual wife they died for a relationship that failed that is only tied by sharing a child. Now the actual wife looking puzzled...fucking stupid lol

Now buddy off on self defens because you pulled up to his spot to save a ex. And she going to be back with him making him ribs and garlic chicken pasta while you resting in a box.

Just get your damn child and give her the best advice she could use and let her run with it.

Last edited:
Now If he touches your child I can see all this gangsta pull ups being spoken of because that's your child but the scenario says dude hit her...not the child.

you looking at it as defending an ex...

that's not how i'm even looking at it.

thats pretty much what we been talking about this whole thread....some how dudes got it fixed in thier head that the mother of thier child is just an ex....they only thinking about the failed relationship with the woman... when i will forever consider that woman a part of my family, and someone i'm the most protective of because of the fact that she's the mother of my children,

in a relationship or not, she always got that extended warranty off the gp of us having kids together.

i get it a lotta niggaz hate their bm's...and that's unfortunate ....like really... cuz the mother of your child should always be able to findd safety with the father of her children,,,,, you can't convince me otherwise

What niggas don’t understand is that, once you bring a child in the world together, you’re always a family. You might be a broken family, but you’re still a family.

Forever.

And me personally, I’m not interested in standing by while someone beats on a family member, especially a female family member.

If niggas don’t understand that, I don’t know what else to tell you.

Shorty Called Her Boyfriend On Her Co Worker ... 🤫🤔
View attachment 563841
428e076bdca23964f8e6534bb0571172.gif

thats why i flat out say i'll never remarry...

if this shit don't work out as a marriage,,, i'm completely cool with just being single....

Lol now let's flip the script let's say yall wives get a call from her baby daddy who just been through something mentally or physically bad, might of got beat the fuck up into a mess and says come over for support and your girl grab her keys and says I'll be back back im going to my baby daddy house I got to take care of what my baby daddy going thru........you like okay sweetie pick up some cool ranch domino's on the way home!? Lol fuck no man that's some weirdo shut on both sides imo

no nigga how that even work. He got beat down by a woman? Why would my wife go fight a woman that beats down niggas. Seem like L.

Not the exact same but he just went thru something bad mental break down idk, hell it's the closest situation I could think of lol

Point being if you were in the other shoe where your wife going to her ex house to help support him I just can't see mfs having the same energy.

we won’t

They didn't die for their actual wife they died for a relationship that failed that is only tied by sharing a child. Now the actual wife looking puzzled...fucking stupid lol

Now buddy off on self defens because you pulled up to his spot to save a ex. And she going to be back with him making him ribs and garlic chicken pasta while you resting in a box.

Just get your damn child and give her the best advice she could use and let her run with it.

What is wrong with y’all niggas man. The scenario was basic yall pretty much saying let the mother of my child get her ass beat because she didn’t choose me. And then y’all just assume he gonna fuck you up. Niggas don’t even got a bm and still hate her

What is wrong with y’all niggas man. The scenario was basic yall pretty much saying let the mother of my child get her ass beat because she didn’t choose me. And then y’all just assume he gonna fuck you up. Niggas don’t even got a bm and still hate her
1-She already got her ass beat by the time u find out about it

so ur not letting anything happen, the deed is done

Back