• Hell No

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Only a few

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Many believe that most aren't and it's a rarity to find one that is. The theory behind it is that's it's never been necessary for women to be funny. Since the beginning of time men have had to be creative to get some pussy or get a woman's attention.

I'm sure back in the day it was like the first 2 mins of this:

Most women (yes even big girls) never have had to do this, yall can say "i wanna fuck" and the average nigga will fuck u.

So with all of that said , are women funny?

Can you name a top 5 woman comedian list without laughing?

Love that video so much

But to answer the question

Yes some women are funny justblike some men are funny. Gender don't have much to do with it IMO. Usually its people who been through stuff and can turn that tragedy into something light hearted and relatable. Comedians have some dark pasts, but that makes them funny. IDK why but I've noticed that pattern.

funny female comedians dont get shine bcuz the field just aint checkin 4 women like that, n many women dont feel confident in their funniness. i know more than 5 women who r easily funnier than many comedians in the public eye, male or female. they just r not doin it 4 a living. better question is: y rn't more women lookin 2 b professional comedians?

i think women r just as funny as men. i am drawn 2 funny ppl n i havent noticed a pattern in who they turn out 2 b.

plus intentional humor is linked 2 intelligence. r u tryna say women r not as intelligent?

So you women comedians aren't viewed as funny because people (who atleast half of the people who attend comedy shows are indeed women) aren't checking for them? hmm ok

And the other reason is because women aren't confident enough in their comedy? ........... ok

Have you met me? I am hilarious!
twosnapsup2.gif

So you women comedians aren't viewed as funny because people (who atleast half of the people who attend comedy shows are indeed women) aren't checking for them? hmm ok

And the other reason is because women aren't confident enough in their comedy? ........... ok

i hate when ppl use comediennes as an example of women not being as funny. most of the professional comedians in the industry aren't that funny either. y'all have faves cuz they're the ones who actually make u laugh. most just get a smirk @ most.

there r more male comedians than there r female ones, so u got more to choose from. of course there r gonna b more funny male comedians to choose from just by numbers.

then u got the fact that many of the female comedians who do get shine r not always getting it bcuz they're funny. women in public eye type roles like that dont always get it 4 talent, sometimes they get it cuz they r considered attractive, they get lucky or they r less inclined 2 give up.

n many of those who do get success like tina fey, sarah silverstein, n so on, already got industry connects n have a gimmick like appealin 2 the awkward white girl demographic.

men r not in those boxes. male comedians can run the whole spectrum n there r just plain more of em.

re:the confidence self selecting thing, go 2 any amateur open mic night. i'm betting most of the ppl with the balls 2 get on that mic r gonna be men.

but wanda sykes is funny. kat williams is a feminine man who is funny. im sure there r more.

So the professional field of being funny shouldn't be used as an example of funny? lmaooo go to bed trini

It's not that many funny women comedians. I can't name 5. That fat white lady that played on Tammy is hilarious though.

For the record, I'm more so playing devil's advocate on the issue than anything else. But ya'll have yet to prove that belief to be wrong.

So the professional field of being funny shouldn't be used as an example of funny? lmaooo go to bed trini
shld the field of acting be used 2 measure which sex is better liars? im sure more men have won oscars, yet more women prolly gone 2 the grave with lies than y'all.
n use that Master Key 2 make me nigga ?????

pls dont ban me 4 sexual harassment yet. i got a competition 2 go 2

Myself
That fat white lady.
Them two white women who played on that movie when they were sisters.
My mama.

Acting is not the professional field of lying, what kind of dumb ass analogy was that? You're better than this trini, do better.

I understand the original post. I don't like a man who can't make me laugh. If I don't laugh in the first few minutes, you gotta go. Women don't have to be funny to get a man. We got ass, titties, eyes, hips and lips. We also didn't have to pursue men.

Back