Welcome To aBlackWeb

This the show that might flop

Think so? Them giving it 12 episodes, the most out of any of the shows so far... maybe they feel like itll deliver.

Id think if it was something they didnt have confidence in... they wouldnt put so much into it

Think so? Them giving it 12 episodes, the most out of any of the shows so far... maybe they feel like itll deliver.

Id think if it was something they didnt have confidence in... they wouldnt put so much into it
Him being in only one movie where he wasn't the star and people liked other characters more than him, I hope I'm wrong though

Well this is Gonna be heavy spy stuff since Andor was an intelligence officer for years I guess they’ll show how he met K2SO

or maybe flashbacks of him during the clone wars

Diego Del Luna a cool guy too I’m sure this will be alright

I honestly don't remember much about rogue one outside of Donny Yen, they watched the death star kill the planet romatically and darth vader

I honestly don't remember much about rogue one outside of Donny Yen, they watched the death star kill the planet romatically and darth vader
Yeah I’m like who tf is this? Guess I need to watch Rogue One and refresh my memory. Luckily I liked that movie.

Edit: just read the plot on Wikipedia. I’m good now. Not hyped about this one based on his character in that. To get 12 eps though they must be counting on some good plot and storytelling and the addition of some pretty interesting characters.

Last edited:
Back