Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY African Americans did not come from Africa theory?

51dAf0xk%2BSL._AC_SY780_.jpg

I want to get time to read this...

don't. It's about as informative as reading the lines on a stack of potatoes.

Africans had knowledge of sailing the globe before Europe.
The empire of Mali had multiple expeditions across the Atlantic, they all either died at sea or found the Americas.
Africans were also used as mediators with Native Americans when Europe first arrived, some kind of cultural connection had to be there for them to communicate.
Many Native Americans were dark-skinned. Like Terry Crews dark, not just red or brown.
And of course you have the Slaves that mixed with Natives, including Natives that were as black skinned as the slaves.

There's coincidences and parallels involved.
At best there's a small percentage of African Americans that might have Native American lineage to pre-colonial America.
I've not dived into the subject, I've not ruled it out either, and the world won't end if it didn't happen.

Last edited:
Recent history has taught me that there are certain people who will believe anything if it sounds outlandish enough.

I think the draw is that instead of feeling lost in the world they now feel like they have some kind of esoteric knowledge that the rest of society isn't hip to.

They go from being intellectually the bottom of the barrel to the intellectual elite (in their own mind) sent to teach us poor lost sheep that everything we know is wrong and the true answers can only be found on youtube and in weird pamplets that were printed at kinkos with a blurry heiroglyphics on the cover.
He said "kinkos"...

Shit is just so weird that anyone would make up a weird conspiracy like that.

There is a video of the isrealites beefing with Mysonne about them not being African.

He challenges them to take a DNA test and they refuse.

Idiots like this just like to spread misinformation because they are uneducated.

America also think to seem the world revoles around them

So Brazil being mixed had nothing to do with slavery? Haitian revolution? Slave ships and ports in Gambia?

It's very easy to shut this retarded theory down.

It's an insult to my intelligence to even discuss this.

@ the bold...man this past year and change seeing how so many Americans thought covid was simply something created solely to affect Americans and the 2020 election was wild as fuck. Just ignoring the fact that the entire world was also suffering from it. I call people like this YouTube University scholars

To think that the civilizations of Africa were not able to sail/ navigate the waters is laughable. I do believe that they did travel like Polynesian people and European people.

To think that the civilizations of Africa were not able to sail/ navigate the waters is laughable. I do believe that they did travel like Polynesian people and European people.

We not from here bruh. We ain’t never been here.

51dAf0xk%2BSL._AC_SY780_.jpg

I want to get time to read this...

I finished this a few months ago

very good read

even tho their ships didn't have sails, they would use the oceans currents like a highway & it would lead them str8 to the Americas

& there were certain tobacco plants that were originated in Africa that were found in the Americas, alongs w/ tools & burial customs that showed they were brought from Africa as well

Now I do think societies were def able to sail but I don’t see why I’d leave warm Africa for North America

i can’t tell a nigga where they from

my folks ain’t from Africa or African Americans and we ain’t ever been slaves

I can’t speak for other niggas but they look me in my eyes and they know I know

Cuz it's fiction

Black people were not in America before slavery and there is no proof of that.

That's an insult for all the people that actually went through slavery and the millions that died on the ships coming to America

lol bruh

that book literally provides proof, references, etc.

for ex.

there were certain plants (amongst other things) that were only native to Africa found over here

View attachment 561561
Ok so I see this shit a lot posted by people who say African Americans did not originate in Africa and that we have been in the Americas for centuries and that white people lied and said we are from Africa. Now ignoring the common sense evidence of physical characteristics and language and dna. Why do a lot of us think this way. I see Moors post it all the time even though Morocco is Africa, I’ve seen Hebrew Israelites post things similar but in another way. Are we like looking for a lost truth and don’t want to believe we became an ethnic group from slavery. And the discussion becomes harder because people don’t trust our education and that’s for a good reason. But I don’t understand wanting to be everything but African?

@mods

Close this dumb shit.

Our ppl went thru hell durin the middle passage, only to have sum ppl believe this nonsense - ya kno what nvm

If there's anything we should all understand it's that history can be extremely biased.
Popular history won't tell you of slaves kept on meat hooks, their bodies used as a placebo.
Popular history would have you believe ancient civilizations hitch-hiked with aliens and weren't victims of genocide.
I specifically remember mentioning Yasuke a while back on the IC and people couldn't believe that.
Look at who's on Netflix now. It's almost like the mainstream had to cosign for shit to be cool.

And it is people most ignorant of Black history, or history in general, acting like shit is impossible.
Even those that do the research have to keep a healthy dose of skepticism.
There's still a lot we don't know and a lot we don't know we don't know.

If there's anything we should all understand it's that history can be extremely biased.
Popular history won't tell you of slaves kept on meat hooks, their bodies used as a placebo.
Popular history would have you believe ancient civilizations hitch-hiked with aliens and weren't victims of genocide.
I specifically remember mentioning Yasuke a while back on the IC and people couldn't believe that.
Look at who's on Netflix now. It's almost like the mainstream had to cosign for shit to be cool.

And it is people most ignorant of Black history, or history in general, acting like shit is impossible.
Even those that do the research have to keep a healthy dose of skepticism.
There's still a lot we don't know and a lot we don't know we don't know.
Hitch hiked with aliens?

An idea thrown around a lot towards ancient Latin America.
And towards other mysteries of ancient indigenous folks.
So no mass graves or mass amounts of skeletons or no evidence of mass migration....
So maybe niggas just came a got em?

links?

Back