Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Welcome to ABW's 3rd Peoples Mod Election

Today we have 4 nominees

The reigning People's Mod @Joshimir Putin

@ChiCity

@IP360

@HellCzar

I will be asking all 4 nominees the same questions and based on their answers the people of ABW will vote on who should be the next People's Mod. The winner will be mod for the next 6 months.

Once the questions begin, each nominee has 30 mins to answer each question. I'll give all nominees an hour starting now to check in. Good luck.

giphy.gif

Welp IP, that nigga sleep

Czar won’t log in until tomorrow

Let’s get this thang over with

Looks like Chi may be right. Those who aren't here for the questions can still answer them afterwards but the poll will be up once the questions are over so you probably will lose votes. The poll will be up for 24 hrs tho.

With that said, lets begin.

Question 1. What does a mod do?​

Looks like Chi may be right. Those who aren't here for the questions can still answer them afterwards but the poll will be up once the questions are over so you probably will lose votes. The poll will be up for 24 hrs tho.

Question 1. What does a mod do?

Great first question cause on here I have no clue

Nothing

A mod's duties are to create/maintain a space for the forum's members to be able to converse on various topics, create content for the forum, and act as an authority figure when things get out of hand and the members of the forum aren't able to come to a peaceful resolution to any problems that might arise.

A mod is also supposed to maintain a relationship with the community, so that the people don't feel like they're just somebody barking orders. I feel that it's very important for a mod to interact/shoot the shit with the community they mod, that way we're trusted, and are looked at as just another member of the board rather than police or a prison guard.

A Mod on ABW is like a gatekeeper for wild shit. And to keep shit organized. Like school patrol keep abusive shit out. Make sure it aint 50 threads on the same topic

Keep the flow of the site moving. They should keep topics from being stagnant.

Create new topics when needed, create entertainment when needed

Help with member interactions

I think it’s fairly simple but, well it seems to be a pretty hard gig based on the performances from the past 6 months

Now that we have an understanding on what a mod is

Question 2: Why do you feel you should be mod?​

I already do everything the opposition and I stated.

And that’s without the title and the ability to move post

The last 6 months should speak for themselves, the threads, decisions, and feuds I've been apart of have been been the best bar none. My opponents all except one may as well be non existant. The other guy is a great value version of me, and that's being generous.

The last 6 months should speak for themselves, the threads, decisions, and feuds I've been apart of have been been the best bar none. My opponents all except one may as well be non existant. The other guy is a great value version of me, and that's being generous.
The ole 8 mile, I diss myself approach huh

Cool

Question 3: Every mod is supposed to run their own section, unfortunately that hasn't really been happening, but we're gonna be making changes and focusing on that.

With that said, what section would you choose to run? (cool table doesn't count)​

Back