Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Video Gameplay Thread

Uploading a run on Doom Eternal right now. Shit looks dope, but the fps drops severely after the first Hell Priest is killed and you go outside and see this gigantic demon. There's a couple of settings I think I can change that will make a huge difference in frame rates though, so my next run will be with that happening.

Finally got around to editing this shit up. I just recently got back into gaming during 2020 quarantine. So nah I aint on the cutting edge of SHIT. Ya'll gon get these tho'back games and like em. I'm still playin my PS3 since I all but stopped gaming during the PS4 cycle. I'm still tryna decide if I wanna cop a PS4 for the low, or eventually hold out for the 5.

Anyway, here's my contribution to the thread.

If you fux with the vids, plz like and subscribe. I'll make more.

Started playing SFV, I need a better arcade stick 'cause I kept missing moves on it whereas the arcade out here that actually has SFV machines I rarely missed moves.

I'm playing as Ken.

Started playing SFV, I need a better arcade stick 'cause I kept missing moves on it whereas the arcade out here that actually has SFV machines I rarely missed moves.

I'm playing as Ken.

I thought about picking SFV up again, but online is probably crazy now. I'll wait til SFVI comes out.

I thought about picking SFV up again, but online is probably crazy now. I'll wait til SFVI comes out.

I'm prolly entirely too low in the ranks to catch an actually good opponent right now. At the same time, I'm pretty sure some of the cats I've played against that were ranked higher than me prolly didn't expect the brutal ass whoopins they got so maybe it's for the better for right now.

I'm prolly entirely too low in the ranks to catch an actually good opponent right now. At the same time, I'm pretty sure some of the cats I've played against that were ranked higher than me prolly didn't expect the brutal ass whoopins they got so maybe it's for the better for right now.

lol I called myself getting on Tekken 7 one day and played ranked at my old rank. I got lit the fuck up. Nigga damn near triple perfected me. I completely forgot how to play the game.

Back